Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Alvarado vs. Juan Manuel Marquez has been signed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Alvarado vs. Juan Manuel Marquez has been signed?

Unconfirmed rumors, but just heard Mike Alvardo vs Juan Manuel Marquez has been signed. His brother also posted it on his facebook this morning. Don't see ANY upside for JMM to fight Alvarado.

I'd love to see that fight though.. hope it gets made.. Alvarado's no joke and that aint an easy fight for Marquez, it's more than just a stay busy bout but it'll help keep Marquez extra sharp..

Comment

That's a really rough fight for JMM.

Probably won't happen.

Comment

if marquez takes this fight he must be one dum mother fcker

Comment

Be suprising, but would be a great fight. Wanted to see JMM vs Bradley though.

Comment

I agree. I'm from Denver, Alvarado's hometown, and the word has made it around town. No real reason for Marquez to go up to 140lbs, fight one of the biggest punchers at JWW who holds no title.

Comment

I don't see any upside nor reason for Marquez to go for this fight other than to stay busy and have a fairly easy night. The fight does nothing for legacy, obvious means the Pacquiao fight is not happening.

Comment

who the fuck is Mike Alvarado

they need to feed him Morales, Peterson, Maidana Matthysse or Pacquiao

Comment

Alvarado deserves the shot at Marquez, he put on a great show last time out against Prescott. That was one hell of a fight.. he'll probably lose the fight but at least he can look back and say that he fought the legendary Marquez!

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                    Alvarado deserves the shot at Marquez, he put on a great show last time out against Prescott. That was one hell of a fight.. he'll probably lose the fight but at least he can look back and say that he fought the legendary Marquez!

a club fighter deserves a shot at a lineal champ just because he beat a bum that was sparking him out?

Mike Jones deserves a shot at Floyd Mayweather asap....

Comment

Working...
                    X