Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**NO Boxing Ticket Is Worth More Than $500 Each!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by photomane View Post
    Feel free to debate!!

I just saw a $17,000 + ticket to Mayweather Ortiz online. You could buy a brand new KIA for that price!
    5 year old >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brand new KIA

Why a KIA? Seriously why even mention that?

Comment

Kias have gotten better looking TBH

so have Saturns

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Kias have gotten better looking TBH

so have Saturns
        They still make Saturns? Their marketing division is terrible because I haven't seen a commercial from them in like 10 years and had no idea they still existed haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
          They still make Saturns? Their marketing division is terrible because I haven't seen a commercial from them in like 10 years and had no idea they still existed haha.

from

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

from

Still a piece of garbage. I prefer American cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post

that's a Saturn...it's an American car

Saturn Corporation was an automobile manufacturer and marque, established on January 7, 1985 as a subsidiary of General Motors

Comment

I paid $1,000 bucks each for two tix to Pac Cotto.

That was before the economy put a tighter grip on my income.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  lmao...saturns are american cars. just not classic american cars. i think they are owned by one of the big three tho. and not all saturns are bad. but all bmws are good. so ill go with bmws.

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
                    Feel free to debate!!

I just saw a $17,000 + ticket to Mayweather Ortiz online. You could buy a brand new KIA for that price!
                    why would you get a kia?
                    if i had 17,000 for a car a kia would be the last thing in my mind

Comment

LOL @ the KIA statement. BTW, Saturn is an American car but they GM doesn't make it any longer. They phased out Pontiac as well.

Back on subject. TS you are looking at a third party seller. What happens is they buy boat loads of tickets and then sell them at a very very high price. Usually they don't sell or they sell late when people get desperate. The face value for some of the biggest fights in Vegas, ringside wise, is usually around 1500. The lower bowl is usually your 500-750$.

Comment

Working...
                      X