Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC Purchases Strikeforce in a Major MMA Shakeup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man this is whack as hell. So much for Eddie Alvarez vs Gilbert Melendez! Wonder how there going to deal with Paul Daley too now.

Comment

OH NO. You can't be serious! Wow. Those greedy punks. They're doing the same thing to Strikeforce what they did with Pride and the WEC. Put on a few events for the fans. Then take there best stars and fire the rest. I hate Zuffa, greedy ****s.

Comment

Yes, it's official.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP]Kirby View Post
          OH NO. You can't be serious! Wow. Those greedy punks. They're doing the same thing to Strikeforce what they did with Pride and the WEC. Put on a few events for the fans. Then take there best stars and fire the rest. I hate Zuffa, greedy ****s.
          It's B.S. I didn't think I'd see this happen but I knew Zuffa was going to do something about Strikeforce. Dana knows more and more people are starting to watch Strikeforce because their events are way more exciting and it's a growing organization.

Dana will now send his UFC 'rejects' to Strikeforce so he can milk more $ of them while slowly signing the big stars to the UFC.

Comment

Its good to be white

Comment

Funny how they are now big time partners with the company he always disses, Showtime.

Comment

Comments Thread For: UFC Purchases Strikeforce in a Major MMA Shakeup

Zuffa LLC, the parent company of UFC, has taken over their competition, Strikeforce. Yes, the largest mixed martial arts promotion in the world just got bigger by announcing Saturday that it acquired Strikeforce, a solid No. 2 MMA organization. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

This has the potential to be a good thing.

But it won't be.

Comment

You thought Boxing was dead.....

Comment

next move, replace Dana White with Scott Coker.

Comment

Working...
                      X