• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighter Of The decade....remember

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Fighter Of The decade....remember
      Its going to be so funny watching the Fighter of the Decade get his ass whopped this year. I will make sure to let everyone know that he is Fighter of the Decade when he's on the canvass getting a 10 count.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
        Its going to be so funny watching the Fighter of the Decade get his ass whopped this year. I will make sure to let everyone know that he is Fighter of the Decade when he's on the canvass getting a 10 count.
        Please hand your idol Floyd some tissue when Manny does walk up to recieve his Fighter Of The Decde award because we all know how hard Floyd will cry. Ohh it's got to hurt.

Comment

Please hand your idol Floyd some tissue when Manny does walk up to recieve his Fighter Of The Decde award because we all know how hard Floyd will cry. Ohh it's got to hurt.
          Will this be before or after Floyd whips his azz in November?

Comment

You sure do know your 10 huh...10 years as the best fighter = Fighter Of The Decade.

Comment

You sure do know your 10 huh...10 years as the best fighter = Fighter Of The Decade.
              10 like what you got on the ACT

Comment

Whats with all these high school tests/diploma insults? Is that all you know? Guess when your still a kid those things seem like a big deal.

Comment

Will this be before or after Floyd whips his azz in November?
                  It's so sad that your idol Floyd think he's the greatest but he can't even win the Fighter Of The Decade award. Our idol Manny doesn't even think he's the best and he's the Fighter Of The Decade.

Comment

You can call it whatever weight you like but Oscar's weight was certainly the "catch" in the fight being agreed to.
                    147 was def a catchweight for DLH, these *******s are idiots

Comment

Fighter Of The Decade....remember

Comment

Working...
                      X