No announcement yet.

The pac-man p4p #1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pac-man p4p #1?

I was wondering what everyone thinks since floyd supposedly retired and lost the P4P #1 slot then came back, should he still be considered the P4P #1? What are your thoughts on this. Please guys and gals, keep this thread hate-free. I wanna know some good points and good debates with actual sweet science knowledge.

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
    I was wondering what everyone thinks since floyd supposedly retired and lost the P4P #1 slot then came back, should he still be considered the P4P #1? What are your thoughts on this. Please guys and gals, keep this thread hate-free. I wanna know some good points and good debates with actual sweet science knowledge.
    Floyd hasn't had a good win since he came back. Pacquiao has proven a lot since then. If Mayweather beats Mosley and Mosley looks good, I think he should be the P4P #1 because beating Mosley is more impressive than a damaged Cotto, Ricky Hatton, and an old de la Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
      Floyd deserved to lose his sopot for retiring but if he beats Mosley he deserves his spot back. Unless Pac beats somebody else good .

Comment

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
        Floyd hasn't had a good win since he came back. Pacquiao has proven a lot since then. If Mayweather beats Mosley and Mosley looks good, I think he should be the P4P #1 because beating Mosley is more impressive than a damaged Cotto, Ricky Hatton, and an old de la Hoya.
        I can go with that, but there are plenty of other arguments that can go also. Great point though

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
          Floyd deserved to lose his sopot for retiring but if he beats Mosley he deserves his spot back. Unless Pac beats somebody else good .
          I would have to agree with that

Comment

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
            really, like what?

beating hatton who floyd had already beaten? DLH, who floyd had already beaten?

cotto who had been demolished and number #1 rating snatched from him by marg?

clottey, who lost to a demolished cotto who wasnt number #1. the same clottey who loses all his big fights?

i fail to understand exactly what pac has done. he didnt fight anyone that matters.

after floyd beats shane. he will be considered P4P#1 but experts, watch.

and i LMAO at Ring ranking pac as #1 WW...what a joke
            Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 04-30-2010, 10:57 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=yesir;8237643]really, like what?

beating hatton who floyd had already beaten? DLH, who floyd had already beaten?

cotto who had been demolished and number #1 rating snatched from him by marg?

clottey, who lost to a demolished cotto who wasnt number #1. the same clottey who loses all his big fights?

i fail to understand exactly what pac has done. he didnt fight anyone that matters.

after floyd beats shane. he will be considered P4P#1 but experts, watch.

and i LMAO at Ring ranking pac as #1 WW...what a joke[/QUOT

you have some good points but there's alot that can be argued

Comment

you guys remember how floyd got to p4p #1? beating arturo gatti. resume the pac hate.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  you guys remember how floyd got to p4p #1? beating arturo gatti. resume the pac hate.
                  like i said, bring a good debate with facts and explain them, no hate needed on this thread. i do kinda agree with your assumption

Comment

It seems like it is what have you done for me lately.

He retired so I could understand him losing his spot since he's around 2 fight in 2 and a half years, and Pacquiao probably has around double that within the same amount of time.

IF he beats Mosley decisively I think discussion can open up for him having a claim at #1 P4P again

Comment

Working...
                    X