Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did ricky hatton eat a big pice of humble pie??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jr`s pad work was pitty pat 2 inch stuff. Hatton is doing similar but very different work.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
      Hatton was laughing at this kind of pad work, Roger is doing most of the work
      Actually, I can see the usefullness now. It's proberbly used as a way for Mayweather to pick off incoming shots and sharpen his defence. Perhaps its a way for him to keep the way he counters sharp without having to exert himself overly?

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        damn sin..its the same ****ing routine..damn you a hater
        got agree with larry!

Comment

go back to your little corner you ****tional little girl

Comment

actually rickys padwork with mayweather snr is more or less the same routine again and again.

ricky jabs then throws a combo, mayweather snr throws a few hooks and ricky ducks before firing another combo and finishing off with a double jab.

i think enxo calzaghe is probably the best trainer when it comes to pads, he never tells his fighters to throw the same combos more than a couple of times and is contantly changing his routine to make sure his fighters are sharp and accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Floyd's pad work was flashy and gentle and carried on for long periods of time. Hatton's work with Floyd Sr is based on fast combos. He's working on the same combo over and over, not doing the same thing at all. Floyd Jr's routine was more of a game of patticake.
              LarryX PWND again

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                LarryX PWND again
                sin all you do is discredit floyd..you never give him any credit..even after you said"if floyd beats oscar i will give him all the credit in the world"

Comment

sin all you do is discredit floyd..you never give him any credit..even after you said"if floyd beats oscar i will give him all the credit in the world"
                  he beat him in a ***** way.. and he acted like a ***** by avoiding the best after.
                  you can lose credit just like you can gain it.. and it's been years since that fight..
                  plenty of time for you to loise credit, as he has.. you = fail again.

Comment

noticed it myself durin videos of the build upto the Pualie fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      he beat him in a ***** way.. and he acted like a ***** by avoiding the best after.
                      you can lose credit just like you can gain it.. and it's been years since that fight..
                      plenty of time for you to loise credit, as he has.. you = fail again.

Comment

Working...
                      X