Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would it take to drink your own urine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would it take to drink your own urine?

after the JMM thing on HBO.. I'm wondering what would it take for people to drink their own piss? I couldn't image doing it even if I was starving. I imagine its probably the most vile and sour tasting **** ever just by the smell of it.
    Would you drink your own piss if you were stranded out in the wilderness and needed to survive or simply do it bum fights status one drunk night for twenty dollars?

I'd do it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      I'd do it for free.
      you should record that **** and put it up on youtube for all of boxingscene to see

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        you should record that **** and put it up on youtube for all of boxingscene to see
        Maybe I will.

I'll make sure I drink a lot of water first, just so I have a pint of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          Maybe I will.

I'll make sure I drink a lot of water first, just so I have a pint of it.
          that wouldnt be straight up raw nasty piss though.. it would be watered down piss.
          you would have to drink lots of soda and beer to get some of that dark yellow stuff!

Comment

do guatemalans also drink their own urine sin?

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
              do guatemalans also drink their own urine sin?
              they sure don't.

Comment

I have to do some more research on urine therapy before I commit

Comment

I didnt actually see the episode, all I saw was the GIF. Is it possible that it could have been edited and he really drank apple juice or something?

Comment

well GG allin ate his own feces and he was a cool guy..

Comment

Working...
                    X