Collapse
No announcement yet.

I HATE Danny Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Green is a dangerous fight for Roy at this point in his career and I wont be suprised at all if Green Knocks Roy out cold but as far as disliking Green, I couldnt care less about what fighters do in there spare time, he has always been entertaining to watch and he is singlehandely keeping boxing in the media in Australia so I got no problems with Green apart from going on kochies show, **** I hate kochie
    Dont get me started on Kochie, why does he have an opinion on absolutely everything? all he does is promote channel 7 and himself even when there talking about serious subjects like rape he refers it back to a Home and Away episode or something... **** me!!
    oh yeah Green is ok

Comment

Originally posted by MBL View Post
      I think Green is a dangerous fight for Roy at this point in his career and I wont be suprised at all if Green Knocks Roy out cold but as far as disliking Green, I couldnt care less about what fighters do in there spare time, he has always been entertaining to watch and he is singlehandely keeping boxing in the media in Australia so I got no problems with Green apart from going on kochies show, **** I hate kochie
      Dont get me started on Kochie, why does he have an opinion on absolutely everything? all he does is promote channel 7 and himself even when there talking about serious subjects like rape he refers it back to a Home and Away episode or something... **** me!!
      oh yeah Green is ok
      Reminds me of Danny Green a bit.

Comment

oh yeah Green is ok

Kochie definitely needs to get 'Dropped' like a sack of spuds! Even Larry 'Thinks he's the Funniest' Emdur needs to get dropped.

Comment

Australian media is the equivalent to the Jerry Springer show
          I can see what the thread starter meant about Green, I used to be a big fan but the more he talks the less I like him. I still hope he beats Roy though but I can see him getting destroyed
          If green loses bad then theres no other option
          Barry Hall Vs Danny Green, Id pay to see that!

Comment

Australian media is the equivalent to the Jerry Springer show
            I can see what the thread starter meant about Green, I used to be a big fan but the more he talks the less I like him. I still hope he beats Roy though but I can see him getting destroyed
            If green loses bad then theres no other option
            Barry Hall Vs Danny Green, Id pay to see that!
            Good that you noticed it too, back in the day I really liked Green, but over the years he's really started to **** me living of Mundines name and talking just as much as Mundine does.

Comment

I hope Green can retire Jones brutality in Sydney

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
                I hope Green can retire Jones brutality in Sydney
                I just cannot understand why they don't permaban you from here Flawless.

Comment

Greens mouth is as big as chocs.hear him after the fight he wouldnt shut up.the bloke he fought was a dude.i hope roy retires green for good.

Comment

Originally posted by phillpey View Post
                    Greens mouth is as big as chocs.hear him after the fight he wouldnt shut up.the bloke he fought was a dude.i hope roy retires green for good.
                    Yeah, it would be great if Roy could really hurt Green and make him understand that he is an average fighter.

Comment

Tickets go on sale Thursday 1st Oct at 9am. Cheapest will be $55.

http://www.acerarena.com.au/?p=14&e=295

Comment

Working...
                      X