Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Points for whoever gets me a .gif of Nate Quarry's antics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points for whoever gets me a .gif of Nate Quarry's antics.

Nate walking around with one arm across his head and the other one swinging like a ******ed elephant was hilarious.

Points for anyone that gifs it.

how much points will you give

Comment

Comment

That fight was pathetic. That guy should've atleast tried to plant his feet and throw a right hand when Nate was doing that. They'll probly never have that guy back again.

Comment

no he won't b back. the UFC released him over the weekend.

Comment

Actually, Kalib is claiming that he asked for a release, and it was granted - which is different to what was being reported on Yahoo earlier (that his contract was terminated). Either way, Dana White lost all respect for Starnes, and has basically slammed him any time a mic was put in front of him recently.

It's a shame really - Kalib definitely has the talent, but just seems to lack the heart and desire.

Comment

anyone got a link to a news site about him being released?? i d like to know more

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                anyone got a link to a news site about him being released?? i d like to know more
                Here you go

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/mma...?urn=mma,78124

Comment

cheers...

interesting little read...comments by people at the bottom are the best bit....saying that it was his last fight in the UFC and he was pissed off with Dana White because of pay so he pretty much said **** you!

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
                    Did you make that .gif bro?

Comment

Working...
                    X