No announcement yet.

Perfect Pushups??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Pushups??

Anybody use them and are they good to use?

Cheaper and more effective to use stretch bands on a chin-up bar. I don't see why they wouldn't work, though.

Comment

waist of money my man.. what do u think theyll do that regular pushups wont?

use various pushups ... diamond, reg, wide, explosive, staggered, inclined

Comment

i thought it would be better since your shoulders are actually turning like when you punch..so maybe it can put a little more strength to your punch

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
          i thought it would be better since your shoulders are actually turning like when you punch..so maybe it can put a little more strength to your punch
          my boy used/has em. He said they work, helped out his strength in bench. I'm bought to get a pair myself.

Comment

Hell yea they work, those were the talk of the gym...

Comment

sorry to ask but wat are perfect pushups? cheerz

Comment

i got em

they work good, u feel it much more than regular push ups ... try em once and u'll be hooked

Comment

Originally posted by tmoqsudz View Post
                  sorry to ask but wat are perfect pushups? cheerz
                  its these two handles you hold on to while you do pushups, and you turn them as you go down.

(nice job *****)

I do pushups with dumbells, i feel like i get the same range

Comment

Originally posted by GhostInMachines View Post
                    its these two handles you hold on to while you do pushups, and you turn them as you go down.

(nice job *****)

I do pushups with dumbells, i feel like i get the same range
                    cheerz man, isnt it just as good as doing it with push ups bars excluding the part where you rotate? cheerz

Comment

Working...
                    X