No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is a legend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is a legend

And deserves to be respected. Nit pick his resume and accomplishments as much as you want what he has done is nothing short of amazing.
    There have been a few scandals and Controversies on his ride to greatness. The biggest One being his shoulder injury for the Floyd Mayweather fight. According to Bob Arum Manny hurt his shoulder in 2008. Meaning he had some of his careers greatest performances with an injury. I can’t say the injury is or is not true, however I am curious if he has been injured since 2008 why didn’t he get surgery during the long layoff after the Marquez KO?
    Any reason he didn’t seek treatment during his medical and self imposed suspension I am not aware of?

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    And deserves to be respected. Nit pick his resume and accomplishments as much as you want what he has done is nothing short of amazing.
    There have been a few scandals and Controversies on his ride to greatness. The biggest One being his shoulder injury for the Floyd Mayweather fight. According to Bob Arum Manny hurt his shoulder in 2008. Meaning he had some of his careers greatest performances with an injury. I can’t say the injury is or is not true, however I am curious if he has been injured since 2008 why didn’t he get surgery during the long layoff after the Marquez KO?
    Any reason he didn’t seek treatment during his medical and self imposed suspension I am not aware of?
    BostonGuy

interesting. you'd think NSB is a good place for laughs on such subjects, but threads saying ''Quillin sells crack to kids'' is false and allowed on the forum that would ideally harm his image, but when actual testimony from sports medical professionals have their opinion on Pac's injury as you are insinuation, theory and suspicison, the leaders from this website or whoever panic, because somehow such videos or general conversation would make Pac look ''more'' bad?

doesn't make any sense. industry said Kovalev was sirping vodka yadayadayada, is that hard proof because trainers or others say it or is it bitter ends and them making it up?

So when a sports chiropractor gives his schpeel on it the Pac boys get all defensive and cry to the mods.

I'm NSB's #1 Nelo vs GGG hypester.. ''I gets no respect.'' - Dangerfield

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      BostonGuy

interesting. you'd think NSB is a good place for laughs on such subjects, but threads saying ''Quillin sells crack to kids'' is false and allowed on the forum that would ideally harm his image, but when actual testimony from sports medical professionals have their opinion on Pac's injury as you are insinuation, theory and suspicison, the leaders from this website or whoever panic, because somehow such videos or general conversation would make Pac look ''more'' bad?

doesn't make any sense. industry said Kovalev was sirping vodka yadayadayada, is that hard proof because trainers or others say it or is it bitter ends and them making it up?

So when a sports chiropractor gives his schpeel on it the Pac boys get all defensive and cry to the mods.

I'm NSB's #1 Nelo vs GGG hypester.. ''I gets no respect.'' - Dangerfield
      I would think all questions regarding boxing should be up for discussion. That’s why we all come here. Is it not? To educate or get educated on the sport.

Comment

he was on a long lay off to recover from the ko. you want him to get the surgery done during this time also? do you want pac to die or something?

Comment

The shoulder injury was just a pathetic excuse Arum cooked up to save face after Pac got schooled by Floyd. Only 100% pinoy pacstains actually take it serious.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            he was on a long lay off to recover from the ko. you want him to get the surgery done during this time also? do you want pac to die or something?
            Haha. You’re clearly being funny and you, because that will be someone’s response as bizarre as it may be. Football players get surgery suffering from CTE all the time. A KO a week ago wouldn’t stop you from getting shoulder surgery.

Comment

Haha. You’re clearly being funny and you, because that will be someone’s response as bizarre as it may be. Football players get surgery suffering from CTE all the time. A KO a week ago wouldn’t stop you from getting shoulder surgery.
              he was suffering from a brutal ko, that's why he took that long lay off to recover, clear his mind/body, be at ease, be with god!. why the **** would he want to get the surgery done during this time? if you're recovering from a broken leg, you aint tryna take any more pain by having something else done to you.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                The shoulder injury was just a pathetic excuse Arum cooked up to save face after Pac got schooled by Floyd. Only 100% pinoy pacstains actually take it serious.
                And on just glancing over the story it does seem like that, however I would like to think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Certainly an ATM isn’t that petty.

Comment

These pictures always put it into perspective for me. A teenage Manny Pacquiao training in poverty in the Philippines. He is a legend, you're right.

Comment

I personally have a different opinion than the TS. However, I will not post it so the thread doesn't get tainted.

Comment

Working...
                    X