Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz's Doctor Tells Deontay Wilder To Stop Being Scared And Fight The Old Man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Shouldn't rush to cancel the fight, if he can clear things up then FIGHT ON!
    That would be too easy the Wilder fanboys would rather point fingers and declare how no one wants to fight him ,instead of ACTUAL fans that want to see whats what to try get a fight going .

Watch Ortiz pass clean soon after this like Povetkin ...that would be f'ing hilarious and make team Wilder look foolish for doing so .

Really this is all b.s ....just bring on Ortiz vs Joshua and let Wilder fight his EIGHT month mandatory now Stiverne !

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Man...they should give him a retroactive TUE like they did for Floyd. No steroids were found and everybody wants to see the fight...let it happen FFS.
      This, if floyd can get a retroactive TUE. Then ortiz can get one if he had to to the ER.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        lol, this is what i said to the lynch mob earlier, innocent until proven guilty and ortiz could well be cleared of it.Team wilder seem pretty keen to get a different opponent in though, they couldnt even wait 24 hours before trying to make new plans....
        The fights in 6 weeks. How long should they wait?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          That would be too easy the Wilder fanboys would rather point fingers and declare how no one wants to fight him ,instead of ACTUAL fans that want to see whats what to try get a fight going .

Watch Ortiz pass clean soon after this like Povetkin ...that would be f'ing hilarious and make team Wilder look foolish for doing so .

Really this is all b.s ....just bring on Ortiz vs Joshua and let Wilder fight his EIGHT month mandatory now Stiverne !
          Last I checked, Povetkin tested dirty for anabolic banned substances, not clean.

But yeah he flushed his system and send "his sample" to some lab in Europe (which didn't collect that sample, so it could have been his mother's for all we know) and, wow, clean.

Then next fight, dirtier even than before.

SMH.

This "doctor" (a) isn't the doctor who examined Ortiz, (b) isn't the doctor who prescribed the banned substances and (c) bases his whole "argument" in Ortiz's favor by saying "This man has a life threatening condition, so he should be allowed to fight for the heavyweight championship of the world."

Really? What kind of doctor recommends someone who is hanging on the thread of life be cleared to step into a boxing ring, much less in a heavyweight title fight?

You can also note that:

1) The second video is stopped as soon as he says something like, "Wait a minute, Kevin is trying to tell me something," revealing that he's being coached exactly what to say (I may have got the name wrong, it may not be Kevin, but as soon as he says it the lady drops the mic and steps away and they cut filming).

2) The interviewer doesn't ask obvious questions like "Why didn't Ortiz provide the doctor with the list of banned substances that VADA gave him to prevent this"? or "Was he rushed to the emergency room by an ambulance? Did he collapse? What happened?" Nothing like that.

3) Also didn't ask "Why didn't Ortiz report this condition and medication on his VADA forms?" Or "Why didn't he ask for a TUE?"

4) The alleged "journalist" is working for kingkongBoxing, not for a news outlet, which answers the above questions

C'mon people, don't be conned this easy.

Ortiz is a proven cheat and he tried to cheat again. There are plenty of medications for "blood pressure" not on the banned list. He could have asked for one. But those don't happen to mask steroids, so ...

And, hey, why not send him to the Mayo Clinic or some top, recognized medical facility. Let's see if they test him whether they find that he has a serious blood pressure issue that requires this level of medication, and if so, whether they think he is also somehow fit to fight?

He needs to be retired for his own good. If you believe Dr. GivemesomemoneyandI'llsayanything, he has a life threatening condition. He cannot be allowed to fight again. We don't want his blood on our hands. Put him in a hospital and Wilder will probably send him some flowers.

Comment

Can Wilder just decide that they can go ahead with the fight or.......?

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
              Last I checked, Povetkin tested dirty for anabolic banned substances, not clean.

But yeah he flushed his system and send "his sample" to some lab in Europe (which didn't collect that sample, so it could have been his mother's for all we know) and, wow, clean.

Then next fight, dirtier even than before.

SMH.

This "doctor" (a) isn't the doctor who examined Ortiz, (b) isn't the doctor who prescribed the banned substances and (c) bases his whole "argument" in Ortiz's favor by saying "This man has a life threatening condition, so he should be allowed to fight for the heavyweight championship of the world."

Really? What kind of doctor recommends someone who is hanging on the thread of life be cleared to step into a boxing ring, much less in a heavyweight title fight.

You can also note that:

1) The second video is stopped as soon as he says something like, "Wait a minute, Kevin is trying to tell me something," revealing that he's being coached exactly what to say (I may have got the name wrong, it may not be Kevin, but as soon as he says it the lady drops the mic and steps away and they cut filming).

2) The interviewer doesn't ask obvious questions like "Why didn't Ortiz provide the doctor with the list of banned substances that VADA gave him to prevent this"? or "Was he rushed to the emergency room by an ambulance? Did he collapse? What happened?" Nothing like that.

3) Also didn't ask "Why didn't Ortiz report this condition and medication on his VADA forms?" Or "Why didn't he ask for a TUE?"

4) The alleged "journalist" is working for kingkongBoxing, not for a news outlet, which answers the above questions

C'mon people, don't be conned this easy.

Ortiz is a proven cheat and he tried to cheat again. There are plenty of medications for "blood pressure" not on the banned list. He could have asked for one. But those don't happen to mask steroids, so ...

And, hey, why not send him to the Mayo Clinic or some top, recognized medical facility. Let's see if they test him whether they find that he has a serious blood pressure issue that requires this level of medication, and if so, whether they think he is also somehow fit to fight?

He needs to be retired for his own good. If you believe Dr. GivemesomemoneyandI'llsayanything, he has a life threatening condition. He cannot be allowed to fight again. We don't want his blood on our hands. Put him in a hospital and Wilder will probably send him some flowers.
              Didnt read any of that fanboy b.s . except something about flowers..if i get bored i'll come back to you !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Didnt read any of that fanboy b.s . except something about flowers..if i get bored i'll come back to you !
                Oh, you read every word. And recognized it as truth.

Doesn't fit the narrative, so run away haha.

Comment

I hope there is a reasonable explanation for this because I really want to see this fight. Someone get this doctor, and the ER doctor, in front of the WBC pronto.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    He's right. Always an excuse by wilder not to take the fight.
                    Wilder will take Pianeta on a 2 weeks notice...

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    The fights in 6 weeks. How long should they wait?
                    ... they will wait for other 4 weeks -- in order for Wilder to "challenge" Francesco Pianeta...

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      I hope there is a reasonable explanation for this because I really want to see this fight. Someone get this doctor, and the ER doctor, in front of the WBC pronto.
                      That is probably the first logical post ive seen from you . The problem is team Wilder will cancel the fight before that happens . They aren't exactly the wait and see rational bunch . And this entire 6/7 week training for a major fight seemed pretty dumb and suspicious for me to begin with when a usual huge fight is between 2/3 months of preperation. .

Comment

Working...
                      X