Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One face. One name. One champion.

Deontay The Bronze Bomber Wilder.

Comment

His big announcement last time was Stivern and it took a few weeks after he announced he had a big announcement...this time it must be Stivern bc THAT last news didn't disappear did it ?

We also know by now (at least the smarter ones ) when he phrases boxing is a business ,you can bet we are getting a fight no one asked or wanted to see. lol
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-09-2017, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Can I get a James Toney? I'm riding with Lights Out all day even at 48!

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
          Can I get a James Toney? I'm riding with Lights Out all day even at 48!
          Your riding with lights out make sure you stay away from the back roads your libel to crash in the pitch black if it gets dark !

Comment

Enjoyed Cornflake's part of the article more than Wilder with the yoof.

Comment

I still believe he should have fought Povetkin.

Comment

Who is this mysterious opponent? Who is this big boogeyman coming for a nice little boy Deontay? What an intrigue, what a build-up... Who is this cab driver who will fight the greatest of them all - the windmill of destruction?

Wake me up if he's going to stand up to somebody who is not in a coma, like Ortiz and such. If I hear Stiverene...

Comment

Joshua's available right? Shock the world!

Comment

Hope its ortiz.

Comment

Finally!!! Hopefully it would be a good name/fighter that Windmill is fighting. I don't want to hear that excuse about no one wanting to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X