Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Sees No Reason To Fight in U.S. To Raise Profile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    The 'Bronze-Bomber' is the peoples champ! he went to your home country and sparked a Britt! this is why Shannon Briggs stays hunting all those euros! come to America, Las Vegas to be exact! This is disgusting!!! and Showtime has a contract with this bum?! but he dont want to come to our house?! **** you Juiceua!
    Come to the daddy of the division...not to some chicken legged wilder who is about as popular as jimmy saville at pirate petes party......90k sell out...beamed around the world and life is good for AJ.....BUMMMMMMSQUADDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      Anthony Joshua is actually saying this:
      I see no reason to fight in the U.S as I will be denied a visa anyway due to my previous drug dealer convictions.

Nice job trying to convince people that there is no need to fight in the US for fighters to be recognized..we all know why you cant travel to the US
      Yet already had a major press conference with Klitchko a month back in N.Y .You even used color wording ......oooops!!!!!! lol
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-23-2017, 05:57 AM.

Comment

The 'Bronze-Bomber' is the peoples champ! he went to your home country and sparked a Britt! this is why Shannon Briggs stays hunting all those euros! come to America, Las Vegas to be exact! This is disgusting!!! and Showtime has a contract with this bum?! but he dont want to come to our house?! **** you Juiceua!
        So, Joshua a bum, eh? OK, so then, if he's a bum, who ISN'T a bum in the HW division?

Comment

I really dont think he will have to worry about robbery decisions over here unless he feels an actual boxer will potentially be a close fight and who in the states and what odds it goes 12 rnds ?????? Makes no sense , definitely has to eventually fight here ,even Klitchko knows that .

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Why would he fight in America for less money? Pro boxing is a business, you fight where the most money is.
            I dont know what you guys pay for your PPV's but last time I read the figures I laughed! you guys even bought Eubank jr vs that Aussie for seven bucks! what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              So, Joshua a bum, eh? OK, so then, if he's a bum, who ISN'T a bum in the HW division?
              The division stinks! Tyson Fluffy is lineal ENOUGH SAID.

Comment

"If I was to go to America, we all know the history of the sport with judging and home fighters," Joshua explained.
                Says the guy who comes from a country that has some the biggest home cooked decisions in the history of the sport.

Comment

well america aint the only big country in the world. Vegas is trash anyways
                  Last edited by Humble fighter; 04-23-2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    exacly hes just hating. The real bum here is wilder, Fighting a meantally ill person(charlie zellenof) in la smh.... :*******:

Comment

The division stinks! Tyson Fluffy is lineal ENOUGH SAID.
                      Fury hasn't been lineal champ in a while. There's better quality in the HW division now than there has been in ages.

Comment

Working...
                      X