No announcement yet.

Pea, Roy or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gamesworn View Post
    The reason why I post it because people even on the past believes that saltwater can cure wounds. Although it was not 100% proven. Many people believe it can somehow help them to heal their wounds. It's not like Pacquiao spouting nonsense about sea water curing his wounds because many people believe in this too.

Here someone on yahoo asking about It

Does salt water really heal wounds faster? (his/her question)

https://ph.answers.yahoo.com/questio...4122916AAWGS6H
    Apparently you don't know the differences between a superficial wound, lacerations, and a rotator cuff injury. Nothing else to see here.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 10-02-2015, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Apparently you don't know the differences between a superficial wound, lacerations, and a rotator cuff injury. Nothing else to see here.
      Of course I know that. Did you really read my post?

Ill post it again

Health Benefits of Sea Salt
      "The Mediterranean Sea, the Atlantic Ocean, and the North Sea are the most common hubs for the harvesting of sea salt. The method involved in harvesting sea salt also helps to retain its natural state and therapeutic qualities. These healing properties of sea salt help in maintaining good cellular functioning of the body and have been appreciated for ages. In ancient times, sea salt was valuable for healing hand injuries and wounds of fishermen."

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-...-sea-salt.html

What I'm trying to say, there are people who believes that salt water can heal wounds and injuries just like Pacquiao. Of course this is not 100% proven.

Comment

Ill post it again

"The Mediterranean Sea, the Atlantic Ocean, and the North Sea are the most common hubs for the harvesting of sea salt. The method involved in harvesting sea salt also helps to retain its natural state and therapeutic qualities. These healing properties of sea salt help in maintaining good cellular functioning of the body and have been appreciated for ages. In ancient times, sea salt was valuable for healing hand injuries and wounds of fishermen."

What I'm trying to say, there are people who believes that salt water can heal wounds and injuries just like Pacquiao. Of course this is not 100% proven.

Okay, and how does that strengthen Manny Pacquiao's ridiculous fabricated claim that salt water healed his rotator cuff "injury?" It doesn't which was my point so why talk about it?

Comment

Ill post it again

Did you read your post ?, did you read the answers that random people (Most probably not any medical proffesionals) gave on that Yahoo () page you shown us as some kind of solid evidence ?, you're taking both of them out of context, sure some people believe salt water can cure wounds, nothing
          just like Pacquiao
          though, nothing close to what supposedly happened to him, a torn rotator cuff is not a small injury and takes months to repair itself, not one person, not even from ancient times would recommend sitting in some salt water to fix that.

Comment

• Only the worldwide shortage of saltwater kept this from becoming common knowledge for so long.

Comment

• Wow to Floyd fans. I'm not saying that Pacquiao was only healed due to saltwater because I know for a fact that salt water healing injuries is not 100%proven.

I post the links as evidence that there are people believes that salt water has healing capabalities. I did not post those links to prove that salt water can 100% heal rotator cuff injuries.

Like many people before him, Pacquiao also believes that salt water can heal injuries and that's why he said it. That's the only thing I'm trying point out.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Okay, and how does that strengthen Manny Pacquiao's ridiculous fabricated claim that salt water healed his rotator cuff "injury?" It doesn't which was my point so why talk about it?
                Originally posted by wmute View Post
                Which illegal substance did Mayweather test positive for?
                Was it the same saltwater curing Pac's shoulder?
                Ask Wmute ^^^

OK. I will stop talking about this injury topic now because its far from the TS topic.
                Last edited by gamesworn; 10-03-2015, 02:12 AM.

Comment

WOW. I expected more from you. You are just one of them. For all the evidence in front of you , you still think he didn't cheat.

Please read this again.
                  http://www.sbnation.com/longform/201...ng-trust-usada

It's not about illegal substance, it's about masking the illegal substance. That's the whole point here.

Two reasons why he will use it. Either he's drained or masking peds. I'm pretty sure he's not drained, so the remaining reason why he will use it was to masked his PED. LOGIC

Stop being so defensive when someone criticized Floyd resume. Between Money and Greatness, Floyd chose money. He made this decision to himself. In his last fight, he could have unified the title belts by facing Brook but he chose Berto.

Floyd was a great fighter with great talents no one can deny that even his haters. He was one of the best technical fighter I've ever saw. The sad part, he chose money instead of legacy. He could have achieved more than that.
                  yaaaaaaaawwwwwwnn

now can you tell us which PED was he using? No? Then I suggest you take this bull***** back to NSB where you belong.

Comment

Ask Wmute ^^^
                    sorry, It was meant to be a joke and I thought no one with brain between his ears would reply to that point, but thank you for entering that particular conversation. It showed very fast the level at which you operate.
                    Last edited by wmute; 10-03-2015, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• All had their strengths and weaknesses.

Comment

Working...
                      X