No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman win over Quintana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman win over Quintana

I think he can pull this off if he can adjust early to Quintana. Were would a win put him as far as exposure wise? Would it skyrocket him into a must see fighter or does he need another good name on his resume before getting to fight the top fighters

Khal Drogo via KO in 5

Comment

Thurman gets outboxed by the more experienced veteran.

Comment

Not sure if I've seen enough of Thurman. I honestly never heard him coming up like I have with Broner for example. I've known about Broner for about 4 years so I had some knowledge of his skills but Thurman I heard nothing about him up until recently. All of sudden this kid sporting a good record and strong kayo rate busts on the scene. He seems good but who knows what he has. I would say even if he gets a kayo, he needs to go slow. I'd say he's at least a year or 3 fights away from really getting in there with the best of the division.

Comment

I hope he get an early impressive KO. Boxing can always use a new star.

Comment

In a future match with Selcuk Aydin or Luis Carlos Abregu

Comment

Thurman is not the most skilled fighter coming up but he has pretty good power and Quintana is not getting any younger. Like I said earlier if Thurman can stop Quintana from getting his rhythm early he can win but if Quintana gets away with it the first couple of rounds Thurman can get outboxed. I still got Thurman winning this one

Comment

Working...
              X