No announcement yet.

Are you kidding me?! UFC 132

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I enjoyed the other fights, the ones I watched at least. I only had a problem with the faber fight.

as for tito, are you serious bro? i have nothing against tito at all. go read that thread, i didn't mention anything about hating tito but through context clues, you'll see i actually appreciate tito.

GSP-Condit anyone?
    You just said "UFC is making me not a fan anymore" like what the does the UFC have to do with judging? It's all althetic commissions and most are boxing judges who are usually just as terrible.

Like their's not 100's of robberies outside the UFC every year. Thats all i'm saying and that tito line was more or less a joke because you said he couldn't throw a punch to save his life.

Comment

i don't really mind Cruz winning anymore though. at first i did but after i settled down, didn't really bother me.

now i want to see aldo-cruz. that man can move up, he isn't a natural bantam.

Comment

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2011/07/...-ufc.html#more

Comment

It was a close fight, and Cruz got the decision, end of.

It was less than a year ago that this lounge only had good objective posters in it, now it seems that we have the typical posts of "robbery" everytime a decision goes one way or another.

Whatever this fight went it wouldn't have been a "robbery", that's such a dramatic word to use, especially in a fight as close as this.

Seriously this was a close fight, and I'm fed up of people who disagree with a close decision who shout the default robbery claim.

Comment

UFC 132 was an awesome card and one of the best in recent memory.

I was happy to see Condit beat Kim, especially the way he did it.

Not to mention the prelims had some pretty nice KOs as well.

Also nice to see Tito get a win, and on the other end it was heartbreaking to see Wanderlei go out like that, even though it wasn't really unexpected.

As far as the main event, Cruz won a clear decision. I gave Faber the 1st and 4th rounds, but even though I had Cruz winning by 3-2, it was a very clear win.

Comment

Working...
            X