Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Coral....you in our out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Golden Coral....you in our out?

Just found out we are getting a Golden Coral near me....

I've always seen the mercials for this joint and they make it look fookin great...but what say you (those who have been there)

is this joint legit or do they fake the funk on their mercials???

wachugot????

ok

GO!

Fake food. Meat substitute

Comment

I was leery of it, but one time family took us there.

I was pleasantly surprised. At the one we went to, they even had steak they'd cook to order if you asked.

Comment

Out. I loathe buffet places. Too many people touch and breath over your food.

Comment

I'm a sucker for a buffet despite the obviously problems with eating food with a bunch of subhumans breathing on it & going to the bathroom than picking up the big spoon for the mashed potatoes. I just enjoy getting a heaping plate full of broccoli or a plate full of fish, meatloaf & turkey & other weird food choices that they just aren't selling at any restaurant. I like the picking & choosing.

Specifically I've only been to a Golden Corral once or twice I think & it didn't stand out as particularly good or bad tbh.

Comment

buffet's are a fat man's paradise, you know I'm in!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post

I'd love to try it, but none available here

Comment

I always see commercials, Googled ND the closest one is like an hour away.

I would definitely try it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                    Just found out we are getting a Golden Coral near me....

I've always seen the mercials for this joint and they make it look fookin great...but what say you (those who have been there)

is this joint legit or do they fake the funk on their mercials???

wachugot????

ok

GO!
                    Use to love it as a kid especially their rolls.

I go there with my family whenever I’m in town. Went there this pass Summer and honestly the food is getting cheaper in quality while the prices keep increasing.

And the one thing I loved the most, the rolls, weren’t being served because they ran out of yeast.

I’ll rather go to some like a Texas Roadhouse, you get better food and pay the same price. What’s the point of all you can eat when 75% of the food is disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                    X