Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna see lomachenko vs tank next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tank davis would destroy loma. hes too big and strong for little loma who fights bums and little fighters.

Comment

Is he the next guy?

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        The same Tank who struggled against Fonseca who's not even top 50 in the division? He's too green and nobody would give Lomachenko any credit for this win too
        Yeah I feel this too. If Loma beats Tank next, the next outcry will be that Tank was too raw and Loma picked him off at a time where he was still developing, whilst ignoring the fact that they wanted to see the fight.

A lot of fans work that way these days...Call for a fight and when it doesn't go how they'd want, call BS on it...Like tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          No mayonnaise
          That little thug won't be able to walk after that fight

Comment

Same haters that hate on GGG hate on lomachenko.

Same haters that root for wilder who ducked and avoided wlad run that mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              Thats the fight to make

you must hate tank and want to see him taken out in a stretcher

Comment

tank would get destroyed right now

Comment

I would like to see Loma fight Tank and Devin. Both of those guys are pretty disrespectful.
                  I don't care if Haney is young. He does a lot of talking and he was re-tweeting tweets that said he would beat Loma.

Comment

Tank would just be another guy to embarrass, he's not in his league

Comment

Loma is flat out the best fighter on the planet. No way Tank fights him.

Comment

Working...
                      X