Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion 2, What's Important?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost the luster for the game, FNC after all the tuner sets and crap they ruined it and basically took me off the game. this game is designed to allow you to only throw 1 punch or 2 maybe and still win, to completely move back all fight long and basically not engage or even have the need to initiate any offense it literally allows you to sit there and just wait for me, CONTINUOUSLY move back for a whole round and not lose any substantial stamina.

It reduces the game from a "Boxing" game to a "Straight Right Handing" game because instead of slowing down from harsher penalties to the stamina the game doesn't take enough away and in turn allows for people to play that way, they don't have to mix it up it's like each fight is down to each of us repeatedly trying to land 1 punch and it's like if you got the right guy you can literally just throw that straight hand over and over again and just knock me out like that. It is 100% unrealistic and I'm deeply disappointed in EA

Body punching doesn't even count in this game, they should just remove it from the game it would be equally as effective if not more. it takes away no extra stamina, I be tearing his body up and he moves away all frigging fight long and holds his punches and at the end of the round he goes up everything I just brought down in the round in his stamina meter, he gets it all back as if I didn't lay 100 punches into his frigging stomach.

Then to make it worst you can't punch in the clinch so when you finally clinch the ****er and stop him from moving you can't hit him you have to let him go, risk him slithering away again and try to land your shots

Comment

Yes your right about nobody pickin outside fighters , but in this game easier to land punches goin backwards than forwards which doesnt make sence . Shouldnt be able to move backwards faster and land more punches off back foot than guy goin forwards ... Cant get off head punches while pursuing person running away.

Comment

Very well said

Comment

Originally posted by col. Hans landa View Post
          the need to make fighters moving backwards have less power on the backfoot. Because people can jab and step back at the same time and stop the pressure fighter in his tracks

its an advantage for runners

most online games i play the other guy doesn't move forward the whole fight.. Its getting annoying
          yes your right!

Comment

I saw this was only $9.99 on XBox Live so I'm downloading it right now. I don't really care about playing people online though, at least not until I get used to it.

Comment

Does anybody here know how to unlock the Lightning Bolt Trunks on FNC?

It says win 10 online fights in total. I've won 14 (13 KO's) with my current MW in OWC, and his last 5 fights have all been KO wins. The **** STILL hasn't unlocked! Do I have to win 10 H2H? Because I give up if that's the case. H2H is spam whore galore..

Comment

they had to dumb down the body shots. the game is flawed. you are complaining that you are "tearing up his body" but at the same time you cant even block body shots in this game so that would be imbalanced too.

the game is just straight flawed.

Comment

Working...
                X