Favre Will Throw 11 TD Passes To Moss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
    Ivanovic looking sexy as ever
    Yeah that's an old pic, but don't matter she's always hot.

BTW your right if the Vikes don't at least go to the Super Bowl with the team they got Childress needs to go. The thing is I think Farve will screw it up though.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
      I warned you Tiger would be no good for Phillip.
      Philip has arthritis and his wife has cancer lay the **** off him s club junior has been

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        Yeah that's an old pic, but don't matter she's always hot.

BTW your right if the Vikes don't at least go to the Super Bowl with the team they got Childress needs to go. The thing is I think Farve will screw it up though.
        The team will live and die by Favre and unfortunately you may be right he just has looked so out of sync thus far hopefully Moss will be the guy he has confidence in because outside of Shiancoe he looks like he has no confidence with any of the receivers except maybe Camerillo who doesn't get used enough. Says it all when your TE is the main receiving threat

Comment

The team will live and die by Favre and unfortunately you may be right he just has looked so out of sync thus far hopefully Moss will be the guy he has confidence in because outside of Shiancoe he looks like he has no confidence with any of the receivers except maybe Camerillo who doesn't get used enough. Says it all when your TE is the main receiving threat
          I would root for the Vikes to go all the way in the NFC, but I just don't like Farve.

Comment

Philip has arthritis and his wife has cancer lay the **** off him s club junior has been
            Tiger has gonorrhea and hookers on tap
            Also, we preferred to be called S Club 8.

Comment

Travi$ go **** yourself mate Philip is a family man over a pro golfer Tiger is just a man whore

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                I would root for the Vikes to go all the way in the NFC, but I just don't like Farve.
                Maria Kirilenko > Ivanovic I'm still leaning towards Maria, this time last year I would have killed my own mother for a night with Ana though, atleast she is hitting form again though

Comment

Tiger's lost
                  I will pray for him.

Comment

Maria Kirilenko > Ivanovic I'm still leaning towards Maria, this time last year I would have killed my own mother for a night with Ana though, atleast she is hitting form again though
                    Kirolenko is up their for sure. Still Ana > her though for me though

Yeah she is actually playing better, lets see if that lasts.

Comment

she's a mental midget but her forehand when on form is the best shot in womens tennis imo, although I'm a perv and mainly root for the players i'd like to shag the most

Comment

Working...
                      X