No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis Rips Tevin Farmer Over Losses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    Tank is the one getting overrated! If he can get his young a$$ under control he’ll be alright. Any thoughts on Tevin getting shot? Conspiracy theories?? Lol
    It was his brother in law if I'm right.

Comment

Couldn't get to the part to where stank was talking about Farmer

Because Vlad is a POs, Culture Vulture in the truest sense of the word just a lame who tries to drum up negativity and controversy among the people he interviews

Only good thing about Vladtv is Lord Jamar

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Youthful mistakes by a talented cat. Farmer just isn't THAT good is his problem.

If Tank shoots himself in the foot okay, but Farmer can get big fights & everything go right outside of the ring & his ceiling is just lower.

I think its possible Farmer & Tank could meet for the vacant belt since that Asian cat is likely to be suspended. Should be hearing something soon cuz the fight date got announced with that Showtime schedule & it'd make since to just make Tank vs Farmer since a lot of people feel Farmer got robbed & Tank is the ex-champ.
        Agreed! But what about Farmer getting shot in the hand at the highest point of beef between the two? I heard though some sources that were SPECULATING about Tank taking it to the streets. You never heard anything about that?

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
          It was his brother in law if I'm right.
          Where did you here that? I was hearing through diff sources that it could’ve been the perfect time for Tank to show street authority. ????

Comment

Agreed! But what about Farmer getting shot in the hand at the highest point of beef between the two? I heard though some sources that were SPECULATING about Tank taking it to the streets. You never heard anything about that?
            I heard he got shot at some family function situation involving someone messing with his sister iirc. Highly doubt Tank had anything to do with it.

And honestly the talk of these two seems more manufactured then real to me outside of that one video from like a year ago so I don't really see it as THAT heated. I think its more Farmer trying to get a payday & Tank not giving much about who he fights (although Floyd is guarding him against Loma for the time being). And I don't see this as any sorta big or interesting fight really.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I heard he got shot at some family function situation involving someone messing with his sister iirc. Highly doubt Tank had anything to do with it.

And honestly the talk of these two seems more manufactured then real to me outside of that one video from like a year ago so I don't really see it as THAT heated. I think its more Farmer trying to get a payday & Tank not giving much about who he fights (although Floyd is guarding him against Loma for the time being). And I don't see this as any sorta big or interesting fight really.
              I don’t see it as being a good fight either! Now if Floyd would let Tank vs Loma happen.... hell even at 40 if Tank wants or needs it. Let it happen!!! Lol

Comment

I don’t see it as being a good fight either! Now if Floyd would let Tank vs Loma happen.... hell even at 40 if Tank wants or needs it. Let it happen!!! Lol
                Man you know how that promoter sh^t works doe.

I thought Floyd was gonna be different with things like this cuz he does seem to throw guys into real fights, but I actually do see more of his argument with this specific one cuz Tank is young as f#ck & Loma isn't just the #1 guy at 130 he's a P4P discussed guy so its a huge jump up for Tank.

I think mainly Tank has too much upside potential for Mayweather Promotions to potentially Vargas his career is the thing. But yea overall I wish fighters had more control of their career than they do cuz I think we'd see a lot more fights we wanna see sooner & I think boxing would be better for it outside of any legit or not argument a promoter is making.

Comment

Working...
                X