Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL 10th Annual Walt Liquor Fantasy Football League Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    They're all bad

He could've just drafted all the guys he ended up getting.

Its like he drafted 8 guys all a couple rounds early.
    He has imploded his team like this in every fantasy league for 3 years now. It sort of works for him in the NBA leagues more often than not because he follows it very closely. NFL fantasy he has traded his teams down to turds and like 4 dolphins every time.

Comment

• Bat - check the chat man - you got messages

Comment

• Tua - Derrick Carr got your name all over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Tua - Derrick Carr got your name all over it.
          I want him

Give give give

Comment

• Get in the chat - send trades

Comment

• Gurley + Jeffrey for a lesser RB and upgraded WR.

Send offers (RIP Burner).

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Bat - check the chat man - you got messages
                I havent been on the chat at all other than during the draft.

I will check it, but probably not before tonight (euro-time). My experience with the chat last year, was fairly bad though. Impossible to follow all the randomness.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  I havent been on the chat at all other than during the draft.

I will check it, but probably not before tonight (euro-time). My experience with the chat last year, was fairly bad though. Impossible to follow all the randomness.
                  Wow. You and Tua both agree on something. That must be because you share the same astrological sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Wow. You and Tua both agree on something. That must be because you share the same astrological sign.

A senior citizen, a Pollack and a fat guy walk into a bar.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      A senior citizen, a Pollack and a fat guy walk into a bar.....
                      They are construction workers on break after a hard day so they go to eat lunch and have a beer.

Fat guy says if I get a ham sandwich again in my lunch, I am climbing the roof and killing myself. he does and he jumps. Boom dead.

Pollack says if I get a polish sausage sandwich again in my lunch I am climbing the roof and killing myself. he does and he jumps. Boom dead.

Senior citizen says if I get a fish sandwich again in my lunch I am climbing the roof and killing myself. He gets one and he jumps. Boom dead.

Senor citizen's wife says I don't know what was wrong with the senior citizen.
                      He made his own sandwich everyday.

Comment

Working...
                      X