No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn sacrificed his two biggest names to PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn sacrificed his two biggest names to PBC

Isn’t it shocking that Hearn and PBC are at loggerheads, yet the two boxers that ended up messing up the careers of the two biggest names on Matchroom just recently signed to PBC?

What’s it with Hearn and newly signed PBC heavyweights and the aftermath of those fights? And both are voluntary fights and Hearn could’ve picked anyone but he went for the PBC fighters. He couldn’t get the AJ vs Wilder fight done because PBC doesn’t mess with Matchroom but somehow he’s getting the scandalous ones done.

I know there’s foul play and sabotage in the AJ case (from reliable sources). And I’m sure the same is at play with this one as well. Something stinks.

Hearn can’t be trusted and there’s more to what’s going on.
    Last edited by BangEM; 07-25-2019, 05:31 AM.

AJ and who else?

I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      AJ and who else?

I'm confused.
      Someone from Matchroom leaked the information about Whyte’s failed drug test to boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        Someone from Matchroom leaked the information about Whyte’s failed drug test to boxingscene.
        Could be someone from BBBOC or UKAD as well. Either way its not pretty for Eddie

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
          Could be someone from BBBOC or UKAD as well. Either way its not pretty for Eddie
          I doubt it’s someone from UKAD because British agencies uphold confidentiality to the highest standard. And if someone from UKAD were to leak it, they would leak it to the British press for a big payday.

Someone from Matchroom leaked it.

Comment

Working...
          X