Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Wilder be able to make $100 million without DAZN contract?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Wilder be able to make $100 million without DAZN contract?

I believe he is quickly gaining steam and will eventually surpass DAZN's $100 million dollar deal, but I'm interested to hear your thoughts on if he will be able to surpass that amount or at least come close?
    Yes, he will make $100 million or close to it
    54.55%
    No, he won't make $100 million or close to it
    45.45%

In his wildest dreams. He only sold 7,000 tickets in his last fight for fu..ck sake.

But Josh should clear over $70million after the Ruiz rematch in two fights. LMAO.

Comment

I dont think he will. He couldve made 100 mill in just 3 fights or 120 mill in 4 fights. Til this day I'm still smMFh over him not signing. But he's loyal though, which is priceless lol

Comment

He made 20 vs Breazeale and should make about the same vs Ortiz the real question is how will the Fury rematch will do

That's the unknown right now

Comment

He may come close if he signs with Top Rank and ESPN

Comment

It was reported he made 10 vs Breazeale and with no belt and no ppv's ?How. Chances are Fury gets him and its game over.

Comment

I easily answered yes because he's halfway there as we speak. He's already grossed closed to $50 mil in just his boxing career alone without any corporate sponsorships or endorsements.

He's projected too easily gross over $100 mil in his career; Maybe even $300 mil or more before he retires. He has a lot of big fights left on the table with rematches with Ortiz and Fury. In addition with fights against Ruiz, Joshua and Whyte.

Comment

Yes, just think of the fury rematch. Not only that the first fight brought major attention to him.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I easily answered yes because he's halfway there as we speak. He's already grossed closed to $50 mil in just his boxing career alone without any corporate sponsorships or endorsements.

He's projected too easily gross over $100 mil in his career; Maybe even $300 mil or more before he retires. He has a lot of big fights left on the table with rematches with Ortiz and Fury. In addition with fights against Ruiz, Joshua and Whyte.
                  Just looked this up...
                  "An undefeated 40-fight win streak, Wilder has an estimated net worth of $16 million as of November 2018."

Heard he made 16-18 mill for the Dom fight. So about 34 mill total at the most.

I guess he has a chance at making 100 mill, if and thats a big IF, the fury fight does well, and the fights after that do even better.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                    Just looked this up...
                    "An undefeated 40-fight win streak, Wilder has an estimated net worth of $16 million as of November 2018."

Heard he made 16-18 mill for the Dom fight. So about 34 mill total at the most.

I guess he has a chance at making 100 mill, if and thats a big IF, the fury fight does well, and the fights after that do even better.
                    According to Forbes magazine Wilder is the #56 highest paid athlete in the world and the third highest paid boxer in the world behind AJ and Canelo. He grossed more than $30 mil in his last three fights against Ortiz, Fury and Breazeale which comes out to $30.5 mil total. Now add that to the $16 mil he has already earned in his career and you would come up with the estimation of close to $50mil; $46 mil to be exact for his gross career earnings.

Comment

Working...
                    X