• Time
  • Show
Clear All

''wilder is too scared to fight aj anywhere''

''wilder too scared to fight aj in brit''

''wilder too scared to....uummm......''

Comment

I take Joshua belts and he fans too.

After the fight Imma be King of America, United Kingdom, and The World.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I wouldn’t be shocked if we saw wilder and Joshua on the same card in the U.K., but vs different opponents as a double co-attraction, just to build hype for the actual fight next spring. This has to been at an outdoor stadium, so it makes since to push it back till next spring, and do a cash grab event to hype it.

I don’t really think location matters to each camp, it’s not like this is going to the scorecards
        That’s not happening.

Comment

I just hope nobody strips the winner if they fight a rematch. I'm looking at you, IBF.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is the one blocking the fight. Clearly Joshua and Wilder both want it.

Comment

the next thing hearn is gonna demand is wilder can only wear this blue outfit to the ring:

Comment

Lets see what Hearn does now. Hearn gonna push Joshua down some steps or some sh^t to avoid this fight next lol.

Comment

Eddie Hearn works for Johnson. Tony needs to tell his boy to make the fight.

Comment

Wilder has SMOKED out AJ, he's got nowhere to run!

Deontay always been telling us that he's gonna SMOKE HIM OUT, and that's exactly what he's done!

AJ has been cornered! If he doesn't accept this fight now that Wilder agrees to go to the UK everyone will know he DUCKED Wilder!

Kudos Deontay, you played him like a string.

Comment

I'm expecting them (AJ people ) to say September won't work because Canelo is fighting

Comment

Working...
                      X