• Show
Clear All

peek a boo
    hitman
    boxer fighter
    fighter
    up style
    etc

man im telling u its way different that fight night bull**** lmao the two shouldnt even been mentioned together

like fight night it really matters very little what style u got and the other guy got
    like ive never ever on fn3 said damn i wish i had this style instead of this style cause its so much better for the style my opponent is using

victorious road you totally gotta care
    my guy use hitman style right now and he does great against peek a boo but boxer fighter gives him some real problems especially if boxer fighter is significantly faster and stronger than him

also as hitman i like southpaws cause i can ****em up with the way i fight
    i can pop them all day with my overhand right

man fight night ive never had any real memorable fights cause everyone still feels completely like youre fighting the same guy just different aggressions so its easy and yes i only play on hard and was handicapping it where my guy wouldnt have much power etc
    i cant even get into fight night after getting into this vr game though man

i never came close to losing a fight in fn3

vr i was in several fights i came close to losing and some i did lose

first guy i made damn he sucked lmao he started out about featherweight and ended at super middleweight i had to retire him cause damn dude he was getting horrible losing most his **** bad
    he was just 30 years old with a record of something around 90-45 something like that lmao thats horrible
    and those fights he won he would be getting knocked down and barely winning lots of them

i been having fights just back and forth wars with guys and damn its so satisfying when you beat someone then and u figure out some way to knock him out its so awesome dude im telling you

Comment

Originally posted by LostGuy
      peek a boo
      hitman
      boxer fighter
      fighter
      up style
      etc

man im telling u its way different that fight night bull**** lmao the two shouldnt even been mentioned together

like fight night it really matters very little what style u got and the other guy got
      like ive never ever on fn3 said damn i wish i had this style instead of this style cause its so much better for the style my opponent is using

victorious road you totally gotta care
      my guy use hitman style right now and he does great against peek a boo but boxer fighter gives him some real problems especially if boxer fighter is significantly faster and stronger than him

also as hitman i like southpaws cause i can ****em up with the way i fight
      i can pop them all day with my overhand right

man fight night ive never had any real memorable fights cause everyone still feels completely like youre fighting the same guy just different aggressions so its easy and yes i only play on hard and was handicapping it where my guy wouldnt have much power etc
      i cant even get into fight night after getting into this vr game though man

i never came close to losing a fight in fn3

vr i was in several fights i came close to losing and some i did lose

first guy i made damn he sucked lmao he started out about featherweight and ended at super middleweight i had to retire him cause damn dude he was getting horrible losing most his **** bad
      he was just 30 years old with a record of something around 90-45 something like that lmao thats horrible
      and those fights he won he would be getting knocked down and barely winning lots of them

i been having fights just back and forth wars with guys and damn its so satisfying when you beat someone then and u figure out some way to knock him out its so awesome dude im telling you
      do they have things like fight of the year and ppv? i like when you and the other guy are going at it and the crowd is cheering loud as ****. anyway game sounds cool.

Comment

I have a sorta off-topic question. Do I suck at FN 3 or is the 360 version tougher? I played a career on hard and had like 5 defeats. I could only win a title in two weight classes.

Lost Guy styles do matter in FN 3. Play some matches on Xbox Live and you will see people find many ways to win. When Jermaine Taylor and Jake Lamotta fight its an obvious match-up of slugger boxer.
        Lightheavy and above the game sucks. Under that you have some real matches.
        Last edited by Jarlaxle; 05-05-2006, 11:12 AM.

Comment

i hate that you run out of stamina way too easily. and you lose health way to easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlaxle
            I have a sorta off-topic question. Do I suck at FN 3 or is the 360 version tougher? I played a career on hard and had like 5 defeats. I could only win a title in two weight classes.

Lost Guy styles do matter in FN 3. Play some matches on Xbox Live and you will see people find many ways to win. When Jermaine Taylor and Jake Lamotta fight its an obvious match-up of slugger boxer.
            Lightheavy and above the game sucks. Under that you have some real matches.
            styles dont matter on that game lmfao come on man
            plus ok you gotta go to the 2 player route to even have competitive matches on that ****ty ass game
            maybe ea should work on something called ai which their game has zero

i shouldnt have to make guys with 10-20% power just to make matches a little better and even then its still me dominating just takes longer to get the ko

i wouldnt pay some gay subscription fee to play such a crappy game online man all everyone does is that glitch where they lean back and block anyhow thats lame as hell

ill stick to my game thats actually good lol

Comment

I use basic classic and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by LostGuy
                styles dont matter on that game lmfao come on man
                plus ok you gotta go to the 2 player route to even have competitive matches on that ****ty ass game
                maybe ea should work on something called ai which their game has zero

i shouldnt have to make guys with 10-20% power just to make matches a little better and even then its still me dominating just takes longer to get the ko

Styles do matter. They might not be very realistic or as obvious as VB but they do matter. If you are facing a big puncher with that philly counter punching style you better not go for a KO if you have them hurt. There are also CPU fighters that throw a lot more punches then others and you have to pace yourself to win rounds. Then you fight guys that cant win a round but will try to KO you late waiting until the last few rounds to throw haymakers.

Also the CPU is not overpowered. Well they kinda are but they have to be because your character gets all those equipment bonuses so its not like they are really cheating.
                Last edited by Jarlaxle; 05-06-2006, 01:42 PM.

Comment

and if your a bully, speed style fighters are made for you but a slickster or textbook fighter isnt.

Comment

I love Fight Night 3, my only complaint is the lack of fighters and the career mode. I wish EA would speak with a boxing fan to make the game. where is the:

tale of the tape
                    more training options like running, sparring, cardio
                    former champions like emanuel agustus, ruiz, moore etc.
                    bring back the ability to shape your fighters look by working out

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlaxle
                      Styles do matter. They might not be very realistic or as obvious as VB but they do matter. If you are facing a big puncher with that philly counter punching style you better not go for a KO if you have them hurt. There are also CPU fighters that throw a lot more punches then others and you have to pace yourself to win rounds. Then you fight guys that cant win a round but will try to KO you late waiting until the last few rounds to throw haymakers.

Also the CPU is not overpowered. Well they kinda are but they have to be because your character gets all those equipment bonuses so its not like they are really cheating.
                      u just suck at the game then dude
                      styles dont matter any on fn3
                      i beat guy a using style 1-5 just as well as each other basically

vb aint that way at all
                      the styles matter a lot as do the attributes
                      a guy might have killer power but peek-a-boo style and i got hitman or boxer fighter ill **** him up in a couple rounds or say 6 rounds if hes got a real good chin
                      if hes really aggressive though he might give me some problems putting on that pressure especially if my chin sucks

i hate fighting hitman style guys cause they got this long ass reach and put it on you
                      open style guys are fast as hell and if they are powerful theyre so hard to hit and a real problem especially if they got longer reach too cause then you gotta eat a lot of shots

up style guys use that european style and its hard to hit them in the head early but you work their body if you got a style that is good at body shots like peek-a-boo
                      but if youre tall its a problem hitting body shots cause you gotta lean in and leave yourself open to their jab which can set up their right hand

see they straight up stole the cross block from vb
                      philly shell is good and standard is too
                      i like the blocking on fn
                      its the one thing they really got well even though timing with parries is still ridiculous and the fact that only a very few boxers parry
                      mayorga realistically shouldnt even be given the ability to block

you should just get that victorious road game im telling you guys its better i aint joking
                      easy to mod your ps2 with the fliptop cover
                      all you do is take your ps2 cover off and put on the fliptop which takes 2 minutes
                      costs like $40 total then you can get burned games and import games to play so think about it if you were to rent games at blockbuster and copy them youd have them so this would pay for itself a hundred times over if you somehow didnt like the vb game

i aint kidding im not even caring if ea dont make another boxing game period
                      i do want ea to keep making the games so boxing games are out there cause the more the better but if they quit i wouldnt be upset a bit if they keep up with this fight night series

Comment

Working...
                      X