No announcement yet.

Favorite punch style combinations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite punch style combinations

i like slickster with philly shell and slugger punch style. kinda looks like a washed up toney.

I use different ones. I am a master at the game.

Comment

I use fast punches with slickster or elusive.
      Defensive style doesn't matter to me, becuase I don't guard much.

Comment

If you are online, guarding and parrying are crucial. guys cheese and cheat a lot.

Comment

my favorite combination thus far has been mummy style, judge jab, classic blocking...

makes you fight like ike quartey

Comment

damn thought you guys were talking bout victorious road
            lmao fight night sucks

Comment

Originally posted by LostGuy
              damn thought you guys were talking bout victorious road
              lmao fight night sucks
              no really? i dont know about victorious boxers but do they have different styles like in fnr3?

Comment

I thought VB2 was coming to the states?

Comment

yeah its got diff styles and its much better implimented cause styles actually matter in vb

they are coming out with a vb2 in the states but not the vb2 im talking about

see theres 2 games one is vb2 with boxers road which is career mode
                  then theres vb allstars which has no career/boxers road mode

the us is getting vb allstars just named vb2: fighting spirit cause the anime the game is based on is called fighting spirit in the states and its the 2nd vb game in the states
                  but its really the 3rd vb game on ps2

its a good game too for sure but doesnt have career so its not as good

ok from now on im gonna call the game im talking about with career mode victorious road or vr
                  the other game coming to the states ill call allstars or as

vr is the game you want
                  i know a guy i can hook you up with hell get the game for you real cheap like he did me
                  best boxing game ive ever played by far

youll see why i laugh at fight night after playing this game
                  you cant even begin to take fight night serious after playing this game its that much better

now your ps2 gotta be modded but its easy as hell to do you just get this fliptop thing and swap magic discs and you can play it
                  takes about 5 minutes to install

Comment

Originally posted by LostGuy
                    yeah its got diff styles and its much better implimented cause styles actually matter in vb

they are coming out with a vb2 in the states but not the vb2 im talking about

see theres 2 games one is vb2 with boxers road which is career mode
                    then theres vb allstars which has no career/boxers road mode

the us is getting vb allstars just named vb2: fighting spirit cause the anime the game is based on is called fighting spirit in the states and its the 2nd vb game in the states
                    but its really the 3rd vb game on ps2

its a good game too for sure but doesnt have career so its not as good

ok from now on im gonna call the game im talking about with career mode victorious road or vr
                    the other game coming to the states ill call allstars or as

vr is the game you want
                    i know a guy i can hook you up with hell get the game for you real cheap like he did me
                    best boxing game ive ever played by far

youll see why i laugh at fight night after playing this game
                    you cant even begin to take fight night serious after playing this game its that much better

now your ps2 gotta be modded but its easy as hell to do you just get this fliptop thing and swap magic discs and you can play it
                    takes about 5 minutes to install
                    what kind of styles and in what way does it affect how you fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X