No announcement yet.

Why is RoeVsWade still a thing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    If you are a Christian, you should believe in no sex before marriage also lol

so nobody who gets pregnant should be unmarried, therefore no need for abortion

It's too bad that's not how the real world works though
    You are correct all the way around. I do believe no one should have sex out side of marriage. i also understand it happens and can be forgiven. At the same time that doesn't make sex outside of marriage right. The family arrangement is a center piece of human society, when it is denigrated we all suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      You are correct all the way around. I do believe no one should have sex out side of marriage. i also understand it happens and can be forgiven. At the same time that doesn't make sex outside of marriage right. The family arrangement is a center piece of human society, when it is denigrated we all suffer.
      I agree with the family part 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Or people could just leave other mfers alone about their own bodies.

I'm not a fan of abortion & not sure I could ever date, be friends with or pretty much just associate on a regular basis with someone I knew to have an abortion, but ultimately it's their body cuz the baby isn't born yet & possession is 9/10ths of the law.

Or if you wanna go down the route of what other people do with their own bodies why aren't we monitoring all these fat sloppy fooks who eat 8 Big Macs a day washing it down with a couple 2L of Mt Dew & will one day be a burden to the healthcare system & all of our taxes? Why don't we put women in prison for not taking prenatal vitamins during pregnancy or other -EV activities on the baby too? How bout we make it illegal to not exercise daily too? If it's about kids why not fine or arrest parents with obese unhealthy kids?

There is far too much sh^t that is damaging to one's self that I just don't think the government should be involved in or that it's worthwhile to be looking into all the time.
        The slippery slope strikes again. Lol. You right though PandaBruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          The issue isn't with "her body" it's about killing a separate person. Albeit inside of her body, but a separate person none the less
          Exactly. This is not hard to understand. The libs jumped on that "her body" BS to justify it a long time ago. I consider it murder. I mean, I don't see how you can't. I'd rather see murderers and rapists and pedos slaughtered and let the babies be born. F'd up world we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
            Because the rightwing is pathetic. It's basic and simple.

Remember when they were insistent that Gays would ruin marriage (including their marriages)? Pepperidge Farms remembers. They fought for an entire election cycle over it: 2004. They are pathetic. Born losers.
            Im a conservative and I didn’t protest your gay marriage.I even pitched in on the gold plated dildo gift.

Comment

crazy how people can be against killing murderers with the death penalty but be okay killing babies

Comment

abortion is a woman deciding "i dont want this baby" and thats totally fine

a man who says the exact same "i dont want this baby" is turned into scum of the earth ..

equality

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  THIS!

Nut Jobs are all pro-life which is fine but how come they dont care when they baby grows up then they do a complete 180 and say F that baby why should we help them all they do is take without giving.

They ONLY care about unborn babies not even BORN babies SMFH! FACE PALM!

I never understood this argument. The argument is why do people care about the murder of unborn children but then don’t care about their well being after they’re born?

Well for starters murder is a lot worse and much more serious then not caring for the well being of another person.

Would you be ok with someone killing their grandma and or grandpa when they’re old because they also begin to take without giving?

Comment

a spec of water on fuckin venus is "life" but a baby inside a stomach isn't?

if bitches wanna be irresponsible and get pregnant (of course not including certain situations, but those numbers are EXTREMELY low so I dont wanna hear shiiit) why should they be allowed to kill a baby just cuz of their ignorance and lack of responsibility?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      everyone is entitled to their own opinion but i would rather not have another child in the world that is with unfit parents and ends up being a burden on society
                      plenty of parents looking for adoptions since they cant have kids of their own.... those are excuses...

if you cant take care of a kid STOP FUCKING BEING A HOE

Comment

Working...
                      X