Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still think he is going to back out

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      I have not seen anyone mention this, but I find it amazing that Furys cut did not open. I was anticipating seeing plenty of blood and quickly but I never happened.
      Fury would have to get hit for that to happen

Comment

Wilder was not even ready for the 2nd fight, how the hell is he ready for the third fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          I have not seen anyone mention this, but I find it amazing that Furys cut did not open. I was anticipating seeing plenty of blood and quickly but I never happened.

Modern medicine.

Fury had the best plastic surgeons Arum could by working on it. Think they put some mesh in there that helped it heal and made it stronger too.

Besides Wilder barely landed on that region.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            All I know is EGO is not a good counselor. Wilder should wait and learn something before trying again. He will loose 10 times out of 10.
            trainers have always said the legs go first. I say wilders legs are shot

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              trainers have always said the legs go first. I say wilders legs are shot
              That Is all great but I said EGO

Making love with his ego
              Ziggy sucked up into his mind, ah
              Like a leper messiah
              When the kids had killed the man
              I had to break up the band

Comment

I think the immediate rematch favors Fury; I think he feeds off the momentum. Wilder always has a puncher's chance.(He built a career off of that chance), but I'm curious if he will have it in him to dig deep and make changes to his gameplan. Before Fury-Wilder II, there was a lot of PBC talk about Wilder fighting with more "calm" and "poise," that Brezeale and Ortiz II really showed a Wilder who had worked on his timing, finding the right openings for his right hand. Then against Fury, he just brought nothing, never looked all that sharp (even if you gave him round 2).

Wilder's initial reaction to loss was to lash out, which I suspect was just frustration talking. I'm very interested to see what happens to him in the next couple months - what can he make of the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  That Is all great but I said EGO

Making love with his ego
                  Ziggy sucked up into his mind, ah
                  Like a leper messiah
                  When the kids had killed the man
                  I had to break up the band

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Rip Bowie

Comment

Working...