No announcement yet.

Errol Spence vs Shawn Porter Finalized For Fall PPV Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Looks like Spence got his wish on wanting this fight on PPV.

Spence via late round stoppage or a 9-3ish type of decision win.
    I thought they was in talks of the Spence and Crawford fight? Or was that just bob “the builder”arum acting like he was building the fight to promote Crawford.

Plus I just heard pbc just got bought for 600,000,000 with haymon still being his fighters advisor.

Comment

I wonder if there will be vada. If so I think Spence UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        What!? This fight was supposed to be regular Fox. Happy the fight is made if true but that's a big letdown
        By all accounts it was....But Spence wasn't happy about that and was pushing for it to be on PPV. And looks like he got his wish.

Comment

Props to Porter for taking this fight. Everyone in the world has to be thinking Porter is about to run into a buzz saw but he apparently believes in himself.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            By all accounts it was....But Spence wasn't happy about that and was pushing for it to be on PPV. And looks like he got his wish.
            Yeah that freakin sucka. Knowing it's a good fight he had to cry about it being PPV. Now I have to spend money on it

Comment

Another good fight im looking forward to. If they put on an undercard half as good as Pac-Thurman, they will get my money

Comment

Man Shawn Porter has fought everyone, gotta say he's one of the top welters of this era, people always give him **** but his resume speaks for itself.

Comment

More bogus PPV crap. None of these fights as of late belong anywhere near PPV

Comment

Porter just doesn`t care, he fights everyone. The real warrior. Great news, great fights in ww division.

Comment

This is why people should support dazn

Comment

Working...
                      X