Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao accepted as the GREATEST if he was AMERICAN.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao

The one and only 8 division champion
    The one and only 5 division lineal champion
    3x fighter of ths year
    2000-2009 Fighter of the Decade

No one came close to pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Mayweather clearly beat him, and also went undefeated. It's not my opinion that he's the best of the era, it's EVERYONE who has a clue about boxing's opinion.

. He just wasn't as good at boxing as Floyd. And that's fine. I don't know why you guys are in denial about that.

It's embarrassing to be a Pac fan because his fanbase is like 80% ret@rds. I wish they could act grown up and appreciate how cool the guy was without making up lies.
      Floyd didn't clearly beat pac, and he didn't beat a Prime pac who was koing everyone, but he does have a win over pac with bad shoulder. And even the people who do think Floyd beat pac, nobody was particularly impressed with Floyd s performance and win. Whether people think Floyd is as good as Pac historically certainly won't be using Floyd s win over pac to come to any conclusion that's for sure. Calzaghe beat bh but isn't greater and most think Pac is greater th an floyd. It's not ou r problem Floyd fans think people who think Pac is greater haven't a c lue!

There might be a few who were better at boxing than.pac. I'm sure jmm fans will say jmm is a greater pure boxer than Pac and there could be others. But they're not greater for the same reason Floyd isn't greater
      Last edited by hugh grant; 06-20-2019, 04:10 PM.

Comment

See^. A Pac fan (and you can look up my post history if you don't believe) gives you an honest opinion and you say it must be a lie because you can't allow that to enter your reality. You're trying to protect your fantasy.

Pac was the people's champ, but he wasn't the best. IDK why people choose to idolize a man like that but Pac, being a man of God, would even tell you that's fuked up.
        you not a pac fan bruh. you can say whatever you want. you as much of a pac fan as larryxxx. just because you throw a few compliments here and there then lowkey throw some diss here and there doesnt make you a fan. and just because floyd has a win over pac and is undefeated doesnt mean he's better than manny! it has more to do that just that. smh!

why do i need to lie for? and why are you getting so worked up over this??!! i posted a fvvcking video from someone else that's not even me! dont sit there and act like manny gets fair treatment bruh. like i said BHOP was viewed as a legend just because he was still fighting at his age yet manny gets trashed for doing the same! you keep ignoring that part.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Floyd didn't clearly beat pac, and he didn't beat a Prime pac who was koing everyone, but he does have a win over pac with bad shoulder. And even the people who do think Floyd beat pac, nobody was particularly impressed with Floyd s performance and win. Whether people think Floyd is as good as Pac historically certainly won't be using Floyd s win over pac to come to any conclusion that's for sure. Calzaghe beat bh but isn't greater and most think Pac is greater th an floyd. It's not ou r problem Floyd fans think people who think Pac is greater haven't a c lue!

There might be a few who were better at boxing than.pac. I'm sure jmm fans will say jmm is a greater pure boxer than Pac and there could be others. But they're not greater for the same reason Floyd isn't greater
          Stopped reading at "Floyd didn't clearly beat Pac". I can't have a conversation with peopel who start of with "the world is flat".

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          you not a pac fan bruh. you can say whatever you want. you as much of a pac fan as larryxxx. just because you throw a few compliments here and there then lowkey throw some diss here and there doesnt make you a fan. and just because floyd has a win over pac and is undefeated doesnt mean he's better than manny! it has more to do that just that. smh!

why do i need to lie for? and why are you getting so worked up over this??!! i posted a fvvcking video from someone else that's not even me! dont sit there and act like manny gets fair treatment bruh. like i said BHOP was viewed as a legend just because he was still fighting at his age yet manny gets trashed for doing the same! you keep ignoring that part.
          I had no idea you were so delusional.
          I didn't pay attention to what you said about Bhop because no one gives a fuk about him. How many Bhop avis you see of this "legend"??

I love Manny and nothing your lying ass says can take that away. You just have to live with that. Fact remains, he gets waaaay too much credit from goofy Filipinos who think he validates them as people, and from losers who are still salty about Floyd.

You refuse to be honest so I'm not coming back to read your reply (that's your cue to act like you 'won' and make up more bullshyt).

Comment

If Pacquiao was American he would be MEH at best.

His hardcore following is simply because hes Filipino.

Comment

Stopped reading at "Floyd didn't clearly beat Pac". I can't have a conversation with peopel who start of with "the world is flat".
              I guess your one of those who scored for Floyd even when his punches didn't reach target that's how Floyd clearly beat PAC. Sorry to burst your bubble but we didn't score points for Floyd everytime he locked his elbow and his arm was extended striaght trying to show how long his reach was I'm afraid
              Floyds jabs weren't even quarter of value of gggs v nelo and we know nobody counted gggs ram rod of a jab as opposed to floyds love taps.
              PAC fought Mexican style. Floyd fought Olympic amatuer style.
              Last edited by hugh grant; 06-20-2019, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I guess your one of those who scored for Floyd even when his punches didn't reach target that's how Floyd clearly beat PAC. Sorry to burst your bubble but we didn't score points for Floyd everytime he locked his elbow and his arm was extended striaght trying to show how long his reach was I'm afraid
                Floyds jabs weren't even quarter of value of gggs v nelo and we know nobody counted gggs ram rod of a jab as opposed to floyds love taps.
                PAC fought Mexican style. Floyd fought Olympic amatuer style.
                100% of press row scored it for Floyd buddy.

Come to terms with it.

Comment

Not even close and your thread is stupid. Pacquiao was the most liked fighter in America at his peak. He was marketed as the good guy and Mayweather the bad. Even with that against him Mayweather showed and made people accept he was the superior fighter. Mayweather dominated top rated fighters with ease, Pacquiao largely did the same apart from when it came to counter punchers which were his kryptonite.
                  Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-20-2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Not even close and your thread is stupid. Pacquiao was the most liked fighter in America at his peak. He was marketed as the good guy and Mayweather the bad. Even with that against him Mayweather showed and made people accept he was the superior fighter. Mayweather dominated top rated fighters with ease, Pacquiao largely did the same apart from when it came to counter punchers which were his kryptonite.
                      Wholly ****, never thought that I would had seen a day that I agree with Robbie Barrett

Comment

Working...
                      X