No announcement yet.

A Genie offers you $20k cash, or have sex with any one person of your choice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Can we make a sex tape and sell it with the celeb we want to ****? Cause if not I'm taking 20k lol.
    Im open to any taping of dollys encounter with my purple headed womb buster.

Comment

Id fock the genie up da butt and make him give me 40k

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
        I'd pick dolly parton current age. Put some essential oils on that wrinkly butthole and then take what's mine. I'd even dress like a cowboy for her assless chaps real good quality boots with shuriken spurs. Jessie ventura hat he wears in predator. Good to go for the showdown with coffindodger dolly.
        i'm f**king dead

Comment

$20k, and it's not even that close.

Payoff this last bit of credit cards debt, still have an easy $14000 in hand, and head out to the club (even if I'm being ridiculous, spending a grand isn't even close to happening), ball out, and talk my way into a cute one.

$14k should be good for 20 nights (drinks, plus whenever I need a hotel; home base is off limits, lol); any reasonable conversion rate would get me 4-6 chicks, for however long, versus 2 hours with Halle Berry or Meghan Goode.

Comment

The 20k I can buy the person of my choice lol

Comment

Lol 20k easy.

Comment

Sex without love would be pointless and emotionally painful, afterwards, so I'd rather take the 20k.

Comment

If we are talking in a hypothetical world where I'm not married I'd probably take the chick of my choosing for the memories.

$20k, while a hassle isn't that hard to earn and memories last a lifetime.

I'd have to ponder my choice long and hard though, maybe something like a prime Britney Spears or Baby Spice or some other childhood celebrity crush.

I'm going to assume that if I pick an actress then she has to role play as her character like Jessica Rabbit or something.

Comment

Can we take pictures for proof? I’d picture myself kissing or hanging out(before sex starts) with Selena Gomez or taylor swift. Then make it my profile picture on facebook. The effect It’ll have socially —if used right—for my life would be hundred times a 20k can do. It’ll be like “standing in the shoulders of giants” lol
                    People will be saying “he’s someone good enough to hang with them girls” how much more me a non-celeb lol then you can fk any teen fan you want as you milk that one single story. Not a long shot as more millenials nowadays tend to be attracted on the process of social dynamics. Being popular bla bla bla.
                    You will also be suspected as the boylet of those stars and your rep is thru the roof.

Kidding aside I’d probably get the 20k too. I can earn it but I’m not rich right now. And not super horny either.

Comment

if i seen a genie i would definitely have to consider packing up the **** i was smokeing

Comment

Working...
                      X