No announcement yet.

**Offical Homeland Season 6 thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] **Offical Homeland Season 6 thread**

I missed season 5 but caught some, I've binged season 6 the last couple of nights.

Anyone else like Homeland? Sort of scary accurate how it portrays what's going on in the world today.

I never really got into this show but caught a bit of the last episode and thought it looked pretty good. I may have to start a binge-watch of it now from the start although I have a feeling it didn't really get interesting until after maybe a few seasons?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      I never really got into this show but caught a bit of the last episode and thought it looked pretty good. I may have to start a binge-watch of it now from the start although I have a feeling it didn't really get interesting until after maybe a few seasons?
      Actually it's pretty solid all around, a couple lulls in episodes but it leaves you wanting more.

A lot of Muzzo stuff and Black Op's. Basically what's going on today in the Middle East lol.

Basically blonde chick is a CIA operative that goes rouge

Comment

One of my favorite tv series.

Best season in my opinion when they were in pakistan and embassy got attained by terrorists

Comment

I added Showtime to my Hulu and now I've spent all day watching Homeland

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            One of my favorite tv series.

Best season in my opinion when they were in pakistan and embassy got attained by terrorists
            Yeah and when they got ambushed when the German guy was trying to help them? That was good

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            I added Showtime to my Hulu and now I've spent all day watching Homeland
            Lol! Perfect timing tonight is a new episode at 9 eastern time

Comment

New episode on right now

Comment

Wait my bad, new episode is on in 40 minutes, 9 east coast time.

Comment

Dar Adal planned everything very obvious

Comment

This is some spooky crap this episode.

Comment

Working...
                    X