Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bad of a person was Gerald McClellan OUTSIDE of the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PED User View Post
    That book "War Baby" talked about his dog fighting and how sadistic he could be, particularly with animals. Running over flamingos for fun, timing to see how fast his pitbull could kill other animals.

Not the kindest human being, although there are boxers (some of whom are beloved and are rarely criticized the way G-Man is) that have done worse than what G-Man is said to do.
    Yeah I find it funny how in one sentence people will forgive and support Antonio Margarito. But in another they will condemn Gerlad McCllelan over some dogs. Yeah it was sad and cruel but they weren't human beings. And there is nothing McClellan did that even comes close to what Valero did. Sorry, but I appreciate human life more than I do an animal.

Comment

I feel bad for his current state but considering all the facts..not that bad..
      You reap what you sow

Comment

Early 90's boxer who is a paraplegic after his bout with nigel benn...solid supermiddleweight champions

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
          all bull****.
          The dog allegations are true

Comment

Originally posted by -IronMike- View Post
            The dog allegations are true
            that james toney sig is hilarious what fight was that?

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
              that james toney sig is hilarious what fight was that?
              after his win over John Ruiz

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                Yeah I find it funny how in one sentence people will forgive and support Antonio Margarito. But in another they will condemn Gerlad McCllelan over some dogs. Yeah it was sad and cruel but they weren't human beings. And there is nothing McClellan did that even comes close to what Valero did. Sorry, but I appreciate human life more than I do an animal.
                not forgiven. youre crazy

Comment

I wonder if the upcoming documentary "Fallen Soldier" about McClellan, will touch upon this part of his private life.

Comment

Here's an article on ESPN about McClellan's dog fighting:
                    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2904695

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                      Exactly bro. They were just dogs. No big deal to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X