Black Woman-Lashana Lynch will play 007 in new James Bond movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    @ TV !!!!!!!!

IF I'm living vicariously through a fictional character, at least it's the right gender. Is Lashana making the inner her in you feel validated ?!?!?

Hand to hand -
    Christina >>>> Idris, though, yes ?!?!?!
    Yes... There are fictional pieces on television.

Now, i want to thank you for finally admitting how Bond makes you feel.

I promise though, there are tangible things you can do with your own life that will help you feel the validation you seek.

You can be your own James Bond. Go get your own girl. Dont wait for the next Bond movie to come out.

Comment

@ TV !!!!!!!!

IF I'm living vicariously through a fictional character, at least it's the right gender. Is Lashana making the inner her in you feel validated ?!?!?

Hand to hand -
      Christina >>>> Idris, though, yes ?!?!?!
      My nads will fill up, cuz I can’t get wood for that black dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Well she already looks like a man. They could've at least gotten someone that wasn't as dark and ugly.
        What wrong with being dark.?? She isn't ugly either. Looks rather normal to me. The guy who is playing Bond presently isn't good looking.

Comment

Let me bold the parts you failed to read properly (which is almost everything).....I'm forced to do this when dealing with some types

@ TV !!!!!!!!

Hand to hand -
          Christina >>>> Idris, though, yes
          ?!?!?!
          Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Yes... There are fictional pieces on television.

Now, i want to thank you for finally admitting how Bond makes you feel.

I promise though, there are tangible things you can do with your own life that will help you feel the validation you seek.

You can be your own James Bond. Go get your own girl. Dont wait for the next Bond movie to come out.
          I hope your relationship with Lashana Bond is strong enough for you in what will be her one and only appearance.. And judging by her looks, will be filmed from her back.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            My nads will fill up, cuz I can’t get wood for that black dude.
            the bold
            Those who say she's not ugly focus in on her ass or are just being nice and not wanting to cause a stir.

99% of women vs men fights, they have the dude stand perfectly still allowing the woman to climb all over the guy and pull some superhero move. Or worse, dude throws a punch in ultra slow mo and the woman pulls moves stolen from The Matrix.

Women action heroes are a joke and that's why they are not a viable commodity on the big screen.

''Lashana can be a completely different type of Bond....''

Well, why not just make an original film based on that character ?!?!?!?!

Creating is too much of a hassle. Riding coattails is the way to go with some groups.
            Last edited by Curtis Harper; 07-16-2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X