Comments Thread For: Commey-Beltran 6/28 ESPN Card Averages 490,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    no idea. He didn’t include them lol.
    Because they are not out yet? These are like the overnight ratings that come out. Later in the week you will be able to get the real numbers with the peak.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...6-28-2019.html

I mean unless you can show me the peak numbers from this link?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      It's a miracle that half a million people watched that card. To me, it's a success! The production was nice also. I can do without Bradley.
      This. It was a Friday night fight. Not even sure how it average half a million viewers. I bet it did better numbers than Charlo and Andrade fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Because they are not out yet? These are like the overnight ratings that come out. Later in the week you will be able to get the real numbers with the peak.

These are not overnight ratings. The final ratings are definitely out this fight aired on Friday not Saturday. Friday final ratings for Network and cable release on Mondays. Final adjusted ratings for Sat and Sunday come out tomorrow. So the numbers exist but showbuzzdaily doesn't report peak numbers because they are really irrelevant the avg for the entire time slot is what matters. Boxingscene writers seem to dig up and report the peak numbers only when it's to mislead and boost up PBC ratings.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-01-2019, 10:17 PM.

Comment

espn Deportes info is available. The same way fox Deportes is available.
          Bingo and the final ratings are out, peak numbers exist. Some 3rd party TV Ratings websites report them some don't but if you have access to full Neilsen ratings you have them.

no idea. He didn’t include them lol.
          But don't worry tomorrow when they write up their BS bias article about Saturday's Showtime card they will make sure they look for those peak numbers that they just can't "find" for the ESPN card LMAO
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-01-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

he should just wait like they do for the pbc shows

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              I like your sarcasm lol
              So it wasn’t a good fight? To me it was a lot better fight than some of the much higher profile fights.

Comment

The racists found a way to make this about PBC....amazing how often PBC and haymon get brought into topics that have nothing to do with them....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  The racists found a way to make this about PBC....amazing how often PBC and haymon get brought into topics that have nothing to do with them....
                  Exactly. It's like a racial game of thrones around here. Lots of basement dwelling ratings experts in here also.

Comment

he should just wait like they do for the pbc shows
                    It's not about waiting lol The numbers come out the same time the Final Cable numbers are released. They are simply playing politics reporting. CBS owns Boxingscene and CBS obviously are in business with PBC so they intentionally do not report TV ratings the same. Either adding unnecessary info to misdirect and inflate ratings in their reporting when it's PBC. It's transparent, bias and shameful.
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-02-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Bump... Like clockwork. ESPN ratings articles leads with title of avg Nielsen rating no mention of peak anywhere in article. Keith Idec article for Showtime leads with Peak to inflate the numbers in the article title.

Did I mention that boxingscene is OWNED by CBS and CBS also owns Showtime. CBS is financially in business with PBC that's why you see the bias reporting LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X