No announcement yet.

Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    The dude had a knife and was acting insane right?
    Did you look at all the facts as you posted you would? This response doesn't suggest you did. Instead, you already have created a justification for what happened.

Comment

The dude had a knife and was acting insane right?
      I'm stunned you're spending such time and effort on low hanging fruit.

But he hasn't sexually propositioned you, so you got that going for you.

Comment

LOL.. Then you were doing dumb ****!

BECAUSE THEY PROTECT... AND THEY SERVE......

The chances of you coming across a dirty cop are less than 1%...
        No I wasn't. It is sad that you already presume that. I was doing nothing other than being black, which isn't a crime.

How did you calculate that percentage?

You still haven't said why you give the cops the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          No I wasn't. It is sad that you already presume that. I was doing nothing other than being black, which isn't a crime.

How did you calculate that percentage?

You still haven't said why you give the cops the benefit of the doubt.
          You're lying. You need to man up.

THEY'RE PEACE OFFICERS.... read my previous posts.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            I'm stunned you're spending such time and effort on low hanging fruit.
            I know man. It's like arguing with a 10 year old..

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Did you look at all the facts as you posted you would? This response doesn't suggest you did. Instead, you already have created a justification for what happened.
              I read deadly weapon......... Do you really think this is a controversial subject?

Comment

Why dont people want to get rid of the bad cops and hold the crooked cops accountable for their crimes?

It would seem that we could all get behind these two things... but apparently not.

Comment

You're lying. You need to man up.

THEY'RE PEACE OFFICERS.... read my previous posts.
                  No, i'm not. Change is more diffcult because people like you only want to hear the positives and then turn a blind eye and deaf ear when the truth is being told.

You give them the benefit without looking at the facts. You don't take into consideration the decades of corruption and illegal activity, nor do you care that cops know other cops are enraged in illegal activity yet do not report it. These things all matter.

If you do look at "all the facts" with LaQuan McDonald I am interested in your opinion.

Comment

I read deadly weapon......... Do you really think this is a controversial subject?
                    You obviously haven't read all the facts as you said you would, I had hoped you would keep your word. Doing so would mean you'd have to read the facts with an open mind and accept possibly being wrong. it doesn't appear you are willing to do that.

Comment

Now more info is coming out about the 4 year old that stole a doll. Turns out the video in the store shows the whole family shop lifting. Gotta love the media. I told you wait for all the facts. They're still coming out. Lets wait for the rest. People should know by now that the media is feeding this BS. Just like Mike Brown and strong armed robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X