Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Khan is One Ballsy Character To Face Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not ballsy, it's smart; it's a win win. Good money plus if by some miracle he pulls off, well... we'll never hear the end of it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
      Khan has a great resume, but I would argue Canelo has the best of any active fighter.
      It’s a viable argument

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Khan hasn't held a world title in almost 7 yrs and hasn't had a truly meaningful win in about 9 yrs. Baffling how he can land this shot against arguably the best fighter in the world. The fact that he still has supporters is as deluded as some of the ridiculous things that come out of his mouth every time he does an interview.
        I'm not convinced by this thing about winning being the basis for people enjoying watching certain boxers.
        Some are simply in entertaining fights.
        Anything to do with interviews and press releases and showbiz chat is just trash. it's all irrelevant to boxing matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverb View Post
          I'm not convinced by this thing about winning being the basis for people enjoying watching certain boxers.
          Some are simply in entertaining fights.
          Anything to do with interviews and press releases and showbiz chat is just trash. it's all irrelevant to boxing matches.
          you make a semi decent point. I understand that belts don't necessarily correlate to entertaining fights. I enjoy watching Gabe Rosado fight despite the fact that he's never been a world champion and has about 15 losses. The difference is, he's not landing ppv fights vs a top p4p fighter. With all of the talent at mw, khan should not be in this position. We already know what khan is, a front runner with speed who will look good for a few rounds before either getting the hell beat out of him, stopped clean or both. Khan should be in his lane with the Jesse vargas', Robert guerrero's and Andre bertos of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            It's not ballsy, it's smart; it's a win win. Good money plus if by some miracle he pulls off, well... we'll never hear the end of it! lol
            I would have to hibernate .....!

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
              Hope their aren't any idiots in the UK who are paying for this mismatch cos if you are then your a fool putting cash into the grinning Khan's back pocket. Watch the KO for free on youtube and don't get conned into paying for this
              You sir are the definition of a hater. Who cares about the money Khan is making?

Comment

Not ballsy at all
                The guy did absolutely nothing to be in this position
                Sorry , my bad , he does make for plays of the night
                Bet he’s got more plays of the night than victories in the last five to ten years
                See you after your nap Khan

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  I would have to hibernate .....!
                  Some of his haters would probably commit suicide! lol

Comment

Working...
                  X