Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 weeks to go and the Fury/Wilder fight is not even halfway sold out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So on Stubhub there are maybe only a thousand seats left, and on AXS the arena's practically empty.

Anyone know why that is?

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
      So on Stubhub there are maybe only a thousand seats left, and on AXS the arena's practically empty.

Anyone know why that is?
      Every agency buys this tickets and sell them on, so some have some left, some have a thousand left etc..

Comment

They haven't opened the upper deck for sales yet. Hardly any $200 tickets left. Most are $500-1,000.

Comment

Yup 18 percent of tickets sold

This is going to
          Bomb

Comment

Other than Wilder punching a mascot (like a jackass) there isn't any buzz at all for this fight and its 6 weeks away. I still think that Fury will test positive for something and Wilder will have to fight someone else. IF that doesn't happen and the fight goes on, it will be one of the most boring fights since Fury vs Parker and man, that fight was an eyesore. I think Tyson Fury will hold, jab and move and I think Wilder will get frustrated and swing like a wild man. It will be a circus of a fight. And the attendance and PPV will be dreadful

Comment

I honestly forgot about this fight, I didn't even see the Josh-Povekin fight either.

Comment

If they were really trying to sell this fight, they should have made it in the UK. Also, they should not have done the press conferences so early because people are literally going to forget about this fight by the time it comes up. With Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving, who will be rushing out to see two clowns fight? I still haven't heard of one good under card fight either and Ortiz is off the under card so there goes that haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                  Other than Wilder punching a mascot (like a jackass) there isn't any buzz at all for this fight and its 6 weeks away. I still think that Fury will test positive for something and Wilder will have to fight someone else. IF that doesn't happen and the fight goes on, it will be one of the most boring fights since Fury vs Parker and man, that fight was an eyesore. I think Tyson Fury will hold, jab and move and I think Wilder will get frustrated and swing like a wild man. It will be a circus of a fight. And the attendance and PPV will be dreadful

I honestly think Deyonce will be the one who pulls out.

Once they realise it's not projected to do the numbers they were hoping for and it might affect a potential payday against Joshua they will have little option.

People are going to lose money on this fight. They may aswell save it and bid big for AJ/Wilder instead.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    I honestly think Deyonce will be the one who pulls out.

Once they realise it's not projected to do the numbers they were hoping for and it might affect a potential payday against Joshua they will have little option.

People are going to lose money on this fight. They may aswell save it and bid big for AJ/Wilder instead.
                    I hadn't thought of that but man, if the did, imagine the egg the would have on their faces hahaha. That's the biggest thing I want to see after the fight. How will Wilder and his team spin the numbers to make them look good? He either loses to Fury in the fight, or Fury or himself pulls out, or the fight goes on and the arena is halfway sold out and the PPV is a flop. Then how do you go from there to saying " I want 50/50 in an AJ fight in a soccer stadium"?

Comment

Working...
                    X