Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will prevail PPV, NeloGGG or Floyd vs McGregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will prevail PPV, NeloGGG or Floyd vs McGregor?

Would it be sad if Floyd Connor taps out NeloGGG in PPV?

How will the dates affect? Will Floyd and Connor strategically ambush NeloGGg?

What about #48 vs Horn II?

Sept 16th belong to Canelo vs GGG, sorry Floyd fans.

Comment

Floyd fan, and i dont want the conor fight to come to fruition. Unless it is stage as a celebrity event instead of being a professional fight. That's just laughable to break a record against a non boxer.

Sept 16 belongs to canelo-ggg.

Comment

Bidnessssss

Comment

For the sanctity of boxing, hopefully GGG/Nelo, but that has a snowballs chance in hell of happening.

Comment

Floyd Conor will take all the shine off Canelo GGG

Ppv success depends on the casual

Casuals will tune in to ffloyd on mass and see a rubbish snooze fest. Then, just like after pac and ffloyd ppv figures for subsequent fight ha are effected. People just won't tune in or have budget left in many cases for the Canelo fight

I used to work for a major broadcaster as a finance actuary and trust me there's a lot of research behind demand for these events. UBless Connor v floyd is somehow a fight Canelo GGG will suffer and tbh even if it is a good fight your average casual on a family budget has already blown what they r willing to spend

Comment

Just listen to how bitter de la Hoya and Canelo r over the Conor fights. Says it all, this will cost each fighter at least 5-10 million and golden boy even more

Comment

Working...
              X