Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ryan Garcia the real deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Ryans next fight will give us a little better gauge of him. He looks good on the bags and mitts but they dont punch back and neither did his last few opponents. If he KO's Velez (which no1 has) itd be cool to see him against Billy Dib than Gamboa. Denis Shafikov would be a great test too but I think thats to high of a risk for little reward. He beats Dib and Gamboa he will be in line for a title

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Idk. But he’s a c0cky little shlt already don’t like him
      Of course you dont. If he was black youd be all over his ass (literally)

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Of course you dont. If he was black youd be all over his ass (literally)
        what makes you say that elliot?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          what makes you say that elliot?
          Um because you only like the blacks. You see a fighter from any other group thats npt part of the dummygraphic you get ypur panties ina bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post
            the last guy was surely not a step up in competition...just by looking at him he looked slow(mentally). stop the madness...he needs to face real prospects no-hopers. slowly doesn't mean fighting trash....it means being selective and putting names on his resume that people actually know
            are you stupid what 19 year old faces other top top prospects? Other prospects aren't facing prospects but a 19 year old should? And yes his last opponent was a step up from guys he was facing he just destroyed him fast in 1 round so it doesn't look like it. But again this same dude you clowning is durable and gave top prospect Christoper Diaz fits in a fight that went the distance. And his fight right before Garcia he went the distance with undefeated 27 year old prospect Bekman Soylybayev. He's not a world beater but he was a experienced durable opponent that other older prospects couldn't knockout and Diaz fight one judge had him winning by only 1 round. Both Diaz and Soylybayev were far older and along in their careers and struggled at times with Vargas who Garcia wiped out with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Um because you only like the blacks. You see a fighter from any other group thats npt part of the dummygraphic you get ypur panties ina bunch.
              calm down and type slowly man its ok. You dont know anything about me kid. idc about his ethnicity, he hasnt accomplished anything and is c0cky as fuk which is why i said i dont like him
              Last edited by HanzGruber; 04-16-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                He’s the real deal.solid!

Comment

seems he trying bulid up broner type hype

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                    Nah, he can't take it to the body

Anyone think his brother looks better than he does? lol
                    Atleast this dude has leverage behind his punches and from the looks of it is just as fast. His bro is the future, not Ryan

Comment

Ryan at 14

Comment

Working...
                      X