Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'm Going To Surprise You With What I'll Do To Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
    Charlo on steroids & Trout pass his prime their will be no surprise.
    Has Charlo been accused of using steroids?? Just asking.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Trout wins. If he fights Charlo like he fought Turd we can very well see an upset. Only reason Hurd won is because he's a giant at the weight and I dare say he's going to come out dirty at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
        I’d like to see Trout beat somebody, anybody. Seems like he’s always the bridesmaid never the bride.
        He arguably beat both Clenelo and Charlo

Comment

I think the Charlo brothers are the work of a twisted genius. Whichever parent decided to name twins Jermell and Jermall sealed their greatness as boxers. With only one letter between them they've probably been fighting each other and the world ever since.

Comment

Rewatch Charlo / Trout. That fight was razor close. Scoring it I had it up for grabs in round 12 and Charlo edged that round. Trout was giving him the business. Great entertaining fight. Cant count him out. I wouldn't even call it an upset if he wins because Trout has world class pedigree. He is shopworn but this is a legit scrap.

Comment

I thought Charlo was fighting someone else? Anybody know what happened there?

Comment

Why even fight Trout? Fight the guy who beat him and Lara. Waste of time and energy. I don't like fights to which I already know the ending. Trout has never been anything great and he's completely done now. Shame.

Comment

Nothing surprising here
                  Big bad Charlo fighting another washed up fighter
                  How does he expect to surprise us?
                  Plain old bull****

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    He arguably beat both Clenelo and Charlo
                    I like Trout. He always seems to get the short end of the stick.

Comment

Still not sold on the Charlos yet. Not their fault really that some of the top names won’t fight them. Would like to see a top name in their resume. I agree His brother struggled with trout, but that was ages ago. I expect charlo to be too much for trout, who’s been in some tough fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X