Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Mexico's Jamie Munguia Will Be Golovkin's Opponent May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    This is what we get because Clenelo pulled out. Shame on him.
    Sut the f.uck up

You f.aggots wanted the fight cancelled. You got it, now you're blaming Canelo that G-string is picking a terrible opponent?

Morons

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Stiverne was fat as ****. Horrible shape. Couldn't even compete. The fight was ****.

I want GGG vs Zurdo.
      I agree Stiverne was in horrible shape. But you can't compare this situation to the Stiverne situation. Wilder had no choice. GGG has a choice. Just scrap the date & go with BJS

Comment

Come on man. This is horrible. Andrade was calling him out and is a WAY better opponent than this cat. Munguia was on NOBODY's radar for being a top dog. If you can't find a quality opponent just push the date back a few weeks or a month.

Loeffler loves feeding ggg no hopers and bums. But when it comes to legit opponents like Charlo, Andrade, Lara, moving up in weight there is always an excuse. This dude is coming up from 154 so I am not trying to hear that excuse why he couldn't fight Andrade who was calling for the fight.

Another Wade added to the resume full of trash bags, and fighters moving up in weight.

Comment

[QUOTE=mrlopez;18642768]Thank god for kodi[/QUOT
          I've got Gears TV but Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            It's less pathetic than your view

Canelo fails drug test - blame GGG
            Canelo pulls out of fight - blame GGG
            Quote me where I blamed G-string for the failed drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
              They should not approve it... Poor kid was welterweight last year and he has no defence.. just eats punches.
              Stop with that nonsense... You have real MW contenders to fight, so there's no excuses. UFC can make Halloway vs Khabib on 6 days notice, you have a full month here.

No excuses for O'Sullivan or Munguia mismatches, you're MW champion of the world.
              Never stopped gaylovekin before...

Comment

They need a Mexican so bad.. Zurdo is ready and willing.

Golovkin continues to disappoint.

And the NSAC would look like a bunch of crooked bastards if they don't reject this. This is worse than Ward/Murdock.

GGG trying to preserve the payday against Canelo because his whole existence revolves around the Ginger.

The backlash of this, if confirmed, will drown out the outrage over Canelo. Trust me. Fans will turn on GGG in a hot second.

Comment

Yeah...no. Just no. And I am GGG's fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    Sut the f.uck up

You f.aggots wanted the fight cancelled. You got it, now you're blaming Canelo that G-string is picking a terrible opponent?

Morons
                    So we are fággot for wanting a cheater caught, but yet you are the straight guy for taking the ginger so deep down your throat that a rabbi could snip the foreskin hanging out of your ass. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Canelo is to blame for the fight being canceled but he's not to blame for picking GGG's opponent

he really is, dude. you just can't get a world class fighter to jump in the ring in five weeks. who cancelled the fight? who is responsible for five weeks of prep for a golovkin opponent? then, who is responsible for the quality of the golovkin opponent?

BJS is by far the most deserving opponent, and dude won't be ready to fight in five weeks! blame canelo for everything, this is entirely his fault!

Comment

Working...
                      X