Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose got the most star power right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    UFC cards are sold on the strength of a lot of known names on the undercards. Having said that, star power isn't simply doing big ppv numbers (which Pac has done repeatedly) but also on how well known someone is. Pac is simply the bigger international star. AJ is a more well known star in the UK and if he was walking down a street in NY Im sure he'd be more reocgnised than a short, pale Irish fella.
    I think all social media numbers and PPV numbers point to the opposite. but fair enough. If you look at UFC PPVs without McGregor, they hardly crack 200k except 200.

And we talk current pull power, right?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      You mean lil g has the most protection power from his team keeping him from rematching Jacobs or fighting any quality opponent.
      Yeah canelo is a bum smh

Comment

It's probably still Mayweather if he promotes his fight as much as the others.

He will be going for 50-0, that's a big PR angle right there.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I think all social media numbers and PPV numbers point to the opposite. but fair enough.

And we talk current pull power, right?
          Again, simple question, who is more internationally recognised? It really is a simple question with a simple answer.

Pac can sell out stadiums in asia if he so wished (opr was allowed by one of his jewish handlers). McG is an american media hype job who barely got past a drunk Nick Diaz. McG could neevr be on a UK ppv without either pac or may.

That's all I'm saying. I'm not arguing about him being a star because he certainly is.

Comment

Liam "Beefy" Smith

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Again, simple question, who is more internationally recognised? It really is a simple question with a simple answer.

Pac can sell out stadiums in asia if he so wished (opr was allowed by one of his jewish handlers). McG is an american media hype job who barely got past a drunk Nick Diaz. McG could neevr be on a UK ppv without either pac or may.

That's all I'm saying. I'm not arguing about him being a star because he certainly is.
              Well does that really matter? Who bring in more revenue currently? certainly McGregor without a shadow of doubt.

Pacquiao did 300k PPVs in his last fight and that's the range he's been in other than the mayweather fight. he did something like 5 million at the gate tops. McGregor did 1.3mil buys and 20mil gate.

So not a question. And if Pacquiao can draw so much in asia, why doesn't he?

Comment

Until proven otherwise the biggest star is still Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Yeah canelo is a bum smh
                  No, he's the smaller man. smh

Comment

Worldwide, McGregor for sure.

Comment

ATM money may, soon is gonna be Alvarez...

Comment

Working...
                      X