Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the more exciting dominate fighter, prime Manny or GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Manny and it's not even remotely close.

Comment

Agreed with everyone else. Manny and not even close. Manny was just to active and was fun to watch. I'll give ggg body shots are a beauty to watch because it's actually effective but watching a little guy making bigger guys his ***** was fun to watch.

Comment

Pacquiao, the guy was a ball of fury, he was like a cartoon character in there never got tired was explosive and never gave a crap he would mix it up relentless and furious throwing blow after blow after blow, but with fast shots, his double jab withthe left hand missle with his entire body behind it was a signature punch that will always be remebered

Ggg is more refined, and calculated he picks his punches, but other than dominating his opponent in slow methodical fashion he bores me. Pac has had fights that went the distance that were exciting, if none of ggg fights ended in ko, he would be considered boring. He is very slow and looks basic, he has skills and smarts but to me and anyone who was around here 2004 to 2007' pacquiao was hands down the name he basically made boxing fun again, when floyd was boring the place up and retired, pacman came on the scene and gave the casual fans something to believe in again, just when they thought boxing was boring this little mad. Man came on the scene, ufc was gobbling up boxing at the time, i still remember pac destroying oscar, hatton and cotto, the way people talked about pac was the way they talked about tyson they wondered how this small dude from flyweight was going toe to toe with big guys and breaking their faces, just do a search.

Ggg is a good fighter but he just doesnt have the appeal to generate interest from the casuals yet, he also has a plodding style, and slow methodical, which is considered robotic.
        Last edited by hectari; 01-31-2016, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
          In terms of excitement no one beats pacquiao but ggg was more dominant and consistent.

Prime pacquiao was like a bloodlusted little wildcat high on meth throwing weird punches while fighting guys much bigger than him. In ggg fights you don't get that sense of thrill.
          Exactly, ggg is more dominant and consistent but watching pacman fights were unpredictable, you never knew what to expect next, ggg you can pretty much expect him to slowly walk a guy down break him down and tko or stop him.

Comment

Working...
          X