No announcement yet.

i really hope my boy marquez doesnt follow suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really hope my boy marquez doesnt follow suit

So we have the pros versus joes card with garcia. then pacquiao fighting algeri . Please marquez dont fight an unranked guy either . what do you guys think will the mexican legend follow suit? i have a feeling marquez is gonna fight another likar ramos in mexico hopefull not. Seems like only canelo wants the best fights right now ugh

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    So we have the pros versus joes card with garcia. then pacquiao fighting algeri . Please marquez dont fight an unranked guy either . what do you guys think will the mexican legend follow suit? i have a feeling marquez is gonna fight another likar ramos in mexico hopefull not. Seems like only canelo wants the best fights right now ugh
    LMAO @ your sig. lol Hopefully he doesn't

Comment

you guys dont want a Likar Ramos rematch?

Comment

That acne doe...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          you guys dont want a Likar Ramos rematch?
          no way mr hulkquez will murder a fighter of lakars caliber right now. we dont need no unecessary deaths in boxing right now

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            That acne doe...
            B Hop an alien doe, he could never be on PED's he simply an alien, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              no way mr hulkquez will murder a fighter of lakars caliber right now. we dont need no unecessary deaths in boxing right now

just dont let JMM use horse-hair gloves...THAT is what's killing boxers right now

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                B Hop an alien doe, he could never be on PED's he simply an alien, doe.

Bhop is losing muscle mass at a rate in which someone on HGH would not lose that much

He doesn't have a six pack

He isn't knocking guys out,
                He's using guile

Then look at Marquez,
                Kellerman said he is suspicious and has gotten
                Fastest and
                Stronger with age

He had acne, body ripped like never before at the age of

And he is with heredia - a guy known for supplying illegal PEDs

Bhops former trainer and now Kovalev's trainer said he doesn't think bhop is on PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Bhop is losing muscle mass at a rate in which someone on HGH would not lose that much

He doesn't have a six pack

He isn't knocking guys out,
                  He's using guile

Then look at Marquez,
                  Kellerman said he is suspicious and has gotten
                  Fastest and
                  Stronger with age

He had acne, body ripped like never before at the age of

And he is with heredia - a guy known for supplying illegal PEDs

Bhops former trainer and now Kovalev's trainer said he doesn't think bhop is on PEDs
                  lol did I hit a nerve? what about pascal doe? "take da tes!!"

There are more PED's than just HGH

The guy is deep inside the boxing game with part ownership of the biggest boxing promotion in the world, im sure he knows the ins and outs

You can never as a huge Hopkin fan accuse others of PED's, hes just as suspicious as JMM if not more. Fighting the baddest man in boxing besides GGG at age 50? cmon now

OHH and knocking down and seriously hurting shumenov? at age 49?!? give me a break
                  Last edited by Bardock; 08-07-2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    lol did I hit a nerve? what about pascal doe? "take da tes!!"

There are more PED's than just HGH

The guy is deep inside the boxing game with part ownership of the biggest boxing promotion in the world, im sure he knows the ins and outs

You can never as a huge Hopkin fan accuse others of PED's, hes just as suspicious as JMM if not more. Fighting the baddest man in boxing besides GGG at age 50? cmon now

OHH and knocking down and seriously hurting shumenov? at age 49?!? give me a break
                    Not to mention his sudden jump from middleweight to light heavyweight in a span of six months.

Comment

Working...
                    X