I miss the mattyhysee hype..i hope he fights again soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    Garcia had an Angel in his corner.
    But thou mutha****as rejected Prophet Angel's revelation, so the spirit of Swift destroyed thy idols.

- Swiftonomy, 2:15

Comment

#1 Danny Garcia
      #2 Ruslan Provodnikov
      #3 Lucas Matthysse

Lets let Matthysse take Peterson's belt that he already earned.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
        But thou mutha****as rejected Prophet Angel's revelation, so the spirit of Swift destroyed thy idols.

- Swiftonomy, 2:15

Love that quote, hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          The Garcia fight was his Super Bowl and he lost so he's going to have to rebuild, but it won't take long to get people excited again once he's back in action. Not too many fighters more friendly than him around at the moment.

Whateva, you shouldn't even show ya face. I rememba dudes like you didn't even believe Garcia was going to take the fight. You even believed that Garcia was demanding insane purses like $5 million and tried to argue about it when I said it was nonsense and that the fights happening.

Garcia destroyed that Matthysee hype train so lovely.

Comment

He'll be back, he beats anyone else at 140, I'm my opinion.. If Danny stats in the division a little longer I'd be interested to see a rematch aswell.

Comment

I don't consider what he had was "HYPE", just an exciting fighter with an exciting style that made fans EXCITED...maybe some had too much excitement and started think he was "INVINCIBLE" which was ignorant on their part but yeah the Matthysse "HYPE" if that is what you want to call it, was good for the sport of boxing

Comment

I really like his style and work ethic the fact that boxing is basically his life I think he's really entertaining cause he's got power and you are waiting for a ko but i don't think he's ever going to be an elite level fighter. This is coming from a guy on the Matthysse hype train going into the garcia fight.

Comment

I agree with you. Garcia did not win by much and the bad eye helped him win. I would give Matthysse an even chance to win a rematch with Garcia. Matthysse earned the hype with a string of KOs over top ten rated 140 pounders and he is still one of the best 140 pounders in the world.

Comment

real talk man was just thinking the same thing today bro

Comment

Yeah it died off real quick. I was rooting for swift lol but I like Lucas I want him to have a good comeback.

Comment

Working...
                      X