No announcement yet.

I Left Apple IOS and came back to Android. (My reasons why)----->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    OK, i know this is going to be very vague, bordering on stupid sounding but i have the crappiest and most basic phone known to man. my cousin has convinced me to make the jump to smart phones and he is convinced that iphone is the way to go. he has one, his sisters and mom all have one.

bearing in mind that i am completely ignorant when it comes to smart phones can anybody tell me why to go with one or the other?

i have an ipod touch and nano but that is the extent of my knowledge of apple products.
    Smart phones of the past used to be only for the tech savy and the business people. Apple came along and a smart phone that is so simple even a child can use it. That what the iphone is. Yes it's a limited phone that doesn't do much but for people that want a smart phone, but are not tech savy then the iphone is for you. Apple will control everything, tell you what to do and what not to do and your phone will work the way apple will want it to work. That's why a lot of people say iphone just works cause it does and it works great! When you're running 2 year old technology it better damn work well! So since you said you really don't have knowledge of smart phones i'd definitely say get an Iphone. You got to learn how to drive an automatic before you can drive a v12 lambo.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
      HTC has the best phones on the market. Don't know what your talking about. They have been regarded as the best phone maker for a while. HTC sense might not be for everyone but I love it.

HTZ rezound in my eyes is the best phone on the market as of right now. A lot say the Samsung Nexus, and while they are close I totally disagree.

Iphones aren't even in the same league in my mind. So bland.
      yea HTC makes sick phones! Their EVO 4g single handily brought sprint out of the dead and helped android conquer the smart phone world. That was my first Android phone!

I think the guy you quoted is out getting free android phones from carries and expecting them to be top of the line. You get what you pay for.

Comment

It's pathetic how attached some people get to a mobile OS, so much that they feel as though they have to put down another one? disgusting.

Comment

As a loooong time Android user (since the G1, the mother of it all), and still android user i feel i should chime in to say that I HATE ANDROID. I have never been totally happy with any Android device Ive had, and the only reason I stay is cause Tmobile sucks and doesnt have the device I want.

On the other hand im very pleased with my iPad and iPod touch.

Android is cool at first sure, and the spec lists are all nice and whatever. But most of the **** i know of that Android does that Apple doesnt is silly and gimmicky imo.

Please tell me what is so great on Android that cant be done on the iPhone..?

Comment

I have an I phone 4, pod phone and got a 4S on order, but will drop it soon as the Samsung G3 is out.

I am tired of factors changing their name to itommy and making comments on their I phone like they are frigid *****oles.

It's a phone, that can't even have world star hip hop on it and is not Bluetooth compatible to older models.

The screen is shot compared to a nexus.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
              Smart phones of the past used to be only for the tech savy and the business people. Apple came along and a smart phone that is so simple even a child can use it. That what the iphone is. Yes it's a limited phone that doesn't do much but for people that want a smart phone, but are not tech savy then the iphone is for you. Apple will control everything, tell you what to do and what not to do and your phone will work the way apple will want it to work. That's why a lot of people say iphone just works cause it does and it works great! When you're running 2 year old technology it better damn work well! So since you said you really don't have knowledge of smart phones i'd definitely say get an Iphone. You got to learn how to drive an automatic before you can drive a v12 lambo.
              Great reply. i was going to suggest the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

Please tell me what is so great on Android that cant be done on the iPhone..?

I take it you have not read the oringinal post or any other posts on this thread?? This has been answered several times. There is a list of things it can do that the iPhone wont.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                  I have an I phone 4, pod phone and got a 4S on order, but will drop it soon as the Samsung G3 is out.

I am tired of factors changing their name to itommy and making comments on their I phone like they are frigid *****oles.

It's a phone, that can't even have world star hip hop on it and is not Bluetooth compatible to older models.

The screen is shot compared to a nexus.
                  Yea i feel u bruh. Worldstar is one of my favorite sites and i visit it on a daily basis so i need to be able to watch the vids on thurr. With no Flash support on IOS it limits that site and Thisis50.com

Thats why i traded my iPhone 4S for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, it does all of the above. Plus on Youtube it streams WAAAYYY better because of 4G LTE which IPhone doesnt have plus you get the HD option on Youtube so viewing is a blast.

Comment

sounds like your mind was made up about the iphone before you even got it.. you just needed a reason to bash it even more.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                      Funny thing is all Android owners seem to do is go on about iPhone and how much they hate it.

I rarely hear an iPhone mention Android, it's like Droid owners are so bitter they can't get apple out to their mouths.

Posted from my 8GB Ram I5 MBP with an iPhone sat right here.
                      this.. . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X