Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was That Ellerbe In That One Floyd Vid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was That Ellerbe In That One Floyd Vid?

That vid where Mosley is giving the interview, then Floyd cuts in, and they start talking trash about Jin, the suits, and whatever. Who was Floyd talking to outside of the camera shot that was also talking smack about Shane? Was that Ellerbe?

Im asking because Ive heard him say little things here & there before but for the most part I thought he was a businesman/conditioning guy who was more on the classy side. I didnt know he talked mad **** like that but I saw him on stage in the other vid and that did sound like his voice and he was talking a little bit of **** then. In that 1st vid I was talking about, that guy was going at Shane hard with Shane right there. Was that him? Then in the 2nd vid he comes running aroud the table and acted like he wanted to get in Shane's face himself. Maybe I understimated this dude. I mean, I knew he hung around Floyd all the time so he must have some of that party, club, and street **** to him but I didnt know he get down like that.

If thats the case then he's the hardest nig[ga ever because he does the conditioning, talks mad ****, and is the guy who is classy in the business meetings. Thats if that was him in that 1st vid and thats what I am wondering

Yeah that was Ellerbe. He was popping off at Shane then and when they was on stage. Dont let his gay look fool you he aint no *****....lol.

Comment

LOL yeah that was Leonard "The Renaissance Man" Ellerbe..

Comment

It sounded more like he was sucking Floyds dick moreso thatn talking **** to Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Yeah that was Ellerbe. He was popping off at Shane then and when they was on stage. Dont let his gay look fool you he aint no *****....lol.
          just Floyd's.

Comment

the ****.....

Comment

It's weird seeing someone who looks like that act all tough.

Comment

he creeps me the **** out

Comment

Ellerbe was bout to get his ass whooped by Judah's father. He acts bad when nobody is paying him any attention.

Comment

this guy?

Comment

Working...
                    X